ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary calculation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nikitasha8

Salary calculation

Post by nikitasha8 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:42 am

Hi

I am going to apply for ILR in June on salaried basis. I work for one company full time and other company part time. Company 1 pays salary on 24th each month and company 2 salary date is not fixed and it can be any time between 25th to 31st of the each month. My statement date is 27th hence company 1 salary is always shown on the statement while company 2 salary can sometimes be on the next statement. As i m going to apply in 1st week of june I will be putting my 27th May statement as well. Just in case my company 2 salary is not received before 27 may statement is printed can i apply without adding that months salary to my application. I am on tier 1 general and require 35000. Without may salary from company 2 my salary will be around 37000. Please let me know if this will be a problem

Many thanks

mike799
Newly Registered

Re: Salary calculation

Post by mike799 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:00 am

it shouldn't be any problem as long as your earnings of £35000 are above your required threshold by providing company 1 12 payslips and Company 2 11 pay slips within the 12 months time frame.