ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajatche33
Newly Registered

Settlement Spouse Visa

Post by rajatche33 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:16 am

Hi
I am planning to apply for my wife's settlement spouse visa from India. With the help of this forum I have collated the required documents but I have the following questions. Can someone please help?

1. We got married on the 25th of April 2016 and I am currently in India with her so for the question 1.6 in Appendix 2: How often do you meet? What should we put - Daily? and same for 1.7 When did you last see your sponsor?

2. Regarding the English Language requirement we are using the degree. Got the old style NARIC CEFR C1 Certificate, Letter from College an university, Original Degree Certificate. Anyone submitted after 06-Apr what did they use?

Thanks,
Ash