ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

reg dependent tier 2 visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yaseengani

reg dependent tier 2 visa

Post by yaseengani » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Hi,
I am in the process of applying for dependent tier 2 visa for my wife and 2 daughters in the next 2-3 weeks. I renewed my Teir 2 Visa under anew sponsor in February and will be completing 3 months of employment. prior to this I had resigned my job with old sponsors and was unemployed for 4 months (Oct 2015-Jan 2016). So will it be fine if I submit only 3 months of my bank statement as I often see people mentioning about 6 months salary statements. Can anyone please throw light on this issue/ Also in addition I have maintained funds for my family in an Indian Bank NRE account. Is this accepted by the home office when my family applies for visa from India or it has to be a money saved in UK bank account
Any crucial information regarding this would be extremely helpful.
regards and thanks

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: reg dependent tier 2 visa

Post by moonlight55 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:31 pm

You need to submit bank statement for last 90 days from the date of application. Not even a day less. For all those 90 days, the balance should not have fallen down from the minimum reqd.

Yes, you can include your NRE bank statements as well as part of the application. The HC will convert the amount into UK equivalent based on the applicable rate (They use www.oanda.com rates for this conversion). Again, for all those 90 days, the balance should not have fallen down from the minimum reqd.

yaseengani

reg subsisting relationship & English for Tier 2 Dependents

Post by yaseengani » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:38 pm

Hi,
2 queries
I have attached 3 photographs from each of my vacation with my family in India for years 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 with copy of plane tickets. Will that be sufficient or do i need telephone records as well? The data record for whatsapp or calling cards runs to several pages and I really doubt if they would want to see it. Could anyone please elaborate if the above mentioned proofs would be sufficient ?
2. Does my wife have to submit degree certificates for NARIC or pass IELTS if she is coming as my dependent on tier 2 visa?
Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:20 pm

Please keep your Tier 2 dependant visa queries in a single topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

yaseengani

Post by yaseengani » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:17 pm

hi,
i cannot seem to find a way to either edit or delete my post and hence had to post a new query. If you could please direct me how I could do this, shall do it straight away.
thanks
r

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:25 pm

You don't need to edit (you can but within 15 minutes of posting) / delete (you be able to but within 5 minutes) your posts.
Keep making new posts in this topic (just as you have asked me how to edit / delete) and people will respond (as I am doing) .... and the discussion will continue in this topic where in you will see all your queries and responses .. helpful also should you need to refer to them at a later date.

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:49 am

1. There is no official list which states the "sufficient" documents. Anything additional you can provide will strengthen the visa application. I have seen folks submitting their phone records as well as whatsapp chats as supporting documents. You should consider them (some extracts if not all).

2. Not required for dependents.

yaseengani

Post by yaseengani » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:52 pm

thank you very much :)

yaseengani

Post by yaseengani » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:17 pm

Hi ,
one last important question ! As if today ( 29th April), It will be 84 days since have held the maintenance funds and have my bank statements. what if i take an online appointment for any date after 7th or 8th of May will that mean I have 90 days of fund by the date I have submitted my application or do I have to get a complete statement for 90 days by 5th may and then make an application. Could you please answer this as I read a post about another gentleman whose visa was rejected because he had maintenace fund for 87 days.
thanks
regards
Yas

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Unless a person sees it in a bank statement that you have held the money for "90 days", how will he know?

yaseengani

Post by yaseengani » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:23 pm

But, isn't it the criteria for maintenance fund that I need to hold £ 630 per person for 90 days continuously !Wont the Ukba Check the back dates since I started holding it .
thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:29 pm

yaseengani wrote:Wont the Ukba Check the back dates since I started holding it .
Didn't I say the same thing?
geriatrix wrote:Unless a person sees it in a bank statement that you have held the money for "90 days", how will he know?

yaseengani

Post by yaseengani » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:45 pm

oh yeah! got your point ! very silly of me. I am just being too impatient as it has been a 3 long year wait to get my family here and waiting another 6 days is just so hard :( ! Thanks for clarifying

yaseengani

Post by yaseengani » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:22 pm

please, if you dont mind could you also clarify another doubt. My tier 2 visa was renewed this year under a new sponsor and I started employment on 01.02.2016 as I resigned my previous job on 30.09.2015. It will be exactly 3 months tomorrow since i started my new job. I believe there is no time frame before which a person can decide to bring his dependent provided i have sufficient funds and documents. Is that right ?
Thanks
regards
Yaseen

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:35 pm

You can apply and bring your dependent at any time.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

yaseengani

Post by yaseengani » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:41 pm

Thank you very much indeed! This website is such a life saver and cheers to everyone here who looks out to help with such patience and sincerity ! Just awesome :)

yaseengani

Post by yaseengani » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:07 pm

Hi,
I am filling up this spouse/partner section on the visa form and it has asked for details of fathers and Mother name with their Date of birth, nationality. If this is for the parents of my wife or is it the details of the father and mother of the dependents ( my 2 daughters). My wife parents dont have any travel document and one of them is even too old to even recollect his date of birth. It also has asterisk marks meaning it is compulsory. If anyone could please quickly help out that would be great.
regards
Yas

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:38 pm

Who fills up an application form? - The "applicant".
So all the questions are for the "applicant" to answer unless specified otherwise.

If you can't leave the DOB blank, fill in any date / year to reflect the age of the parent(s). Make a note of this date / remember it ... and use it everytime the same question comes up in any immigration application the applicant fills in the future.

yaseengani

Post by yaseengani » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi
I am filling up the form from UK on behalf of my wife, daughters in India and its definitely doing my head. Like for example , on the personal detail page & spousr /partner details I have filled the details of my wife and daughters and on the main applicant page its my details, right ? Or can I just choose the option of being the applicant rather than the option of applying on behalf?
thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:47 pm

yaseengani wrote:I am filling up the form from UK on behalf of my wife, daughters in India and its definitely doing my head. Like for example , on the personal detail page & spousr /partner details I have filled the details of my wife and daughters and on the main applicant page its my details, right ?
Yes.
yaseengani wrote:Or can I just choose the option of being the applicant rather than the option of applying on behalf?
Who's applying for visa? You or your wife? The one applying for visa is the applicant.

yaseengani

Post by yaseengani » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:20 pm

I am in the UK and filling up the form for my Wife who is in India. I am applying for Tier 2 DEPENDENT Visa for my wife and 2 daughters and filling this form on behalf of someone else option
thanks

yaseengani

Post by yaseengani » Tue May 03, 2016 9:39 am

Hi, I have drafted an employer reference letter for tier 2 dependent visa application( A rated sponsors but I have sufficient funds to support) can please anyone let me know if this is sufficient.
thanks

Dear Sir/Madam,
Sub: employment reference for Mr XXXXXX

This is to certify that Mr XXXXXX (Unique Permit number XXXXXX) residing at _____________________ started his full time employment as XXXXXXXX on 01.02.2016 for XXXXXX Centre Limited (Certificate number: XXXXXX). His annual salary is £ XXXXX and is paid monthly in arrears by BACS on or before the 31st day of each month by direct credit transfer to his personal bank account.

I am fully aware that XXXXXXX is sponsoring his dependents (wife and 2 daughters) to bring them to the UK. Please feel free to contact us for any further information and assistance as required.

Any views and suggestions welcome.
thanks again

yaseengani

Post by yaseengani » Tue May 03, 2016 8:11 pm

URGENT PLEASE HELP
i filled up tier 2 visa form for my partner and chose the option of 2 dependents as well ( my 2 daughters). Now when I was guided to the IHS surcharge it says at bottom- you dont have any dependents !! can anyone please tell me if this could be an error or I should apply separately for my 2 daughters aged 11 and 13 as well? any quick reply would be appreciated !! please help.

yaseengani

Post by yaseengani » Wed May 04, 2016 8:52 am

Hi, I am applying dependent visa for 3 people- wife and 2 daughters 11 and 13. So will I have to submit 3 sets of supporting documents with such a huge list of bank statement, pay slip, COS certificate, subsisting relationship evidence, marriage certificate, photographs, call records , employer letter, tenancy contract etc) . Or do they collect and put them all together in same file as I chose the option of wife will be accompanied by 2 dependents- my daughters ! Can you please help and advice!

yaseengani

Post by yaseengani » Fri May 06, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi ,May I please know If I should take the same appointment date and slot for My wife and 2 daughters aged 11 and 13/ Please advice
thanks
regards
yaseen