ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Best council for Joint Citizenship and passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

crimson76

Best council for Joint Citizenship and passport application

Post by crimson76 » Sun May 01, 2016 1:18 pm

I need to decide which council should I use for JCAP application. Can members/ moderators recommend any particular council? I know councils only act as post offices and final decision rests with home office. But since, it is a relatively new scheme I will prefer to go to a council where they have some experience and know what they are doing. Any wrong advice or even a minor mistake on the part of council staff could produce devastating results for the applicant.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Re: Best council for Joint Citizenship and passport applicat

Post by tehminamazher » Sun May 01, 2016 1:28 pm

Hi crimson,

I used NCS Brent, my experience was not good.

Many of the memebers who have used NCS Brent have good experiences also.

Depends on your luck , who is the advisor on the day of your appointment. ( some advisors are extremely good and some are ??????)

In my view same holds true for all the NCS centres.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun May 01, 2016 4:06 pm

The best person amongst all the NCS employees in UK in terms of knowledge and experience retired last Friday.
I don't know where the second best (now the best) works!
I am sure no one on the forum does, either!!

What if NCS XYZ comes out on top where people on the forum tell you they had a good experience but despite all that you end up with the dumbest employee at your appointment at the "best" NCS? (already hinted in the response above).

Getting my point?

The fact that you wish to leave it to an NCS employee to figure out whether or not your application is correct and complete is an unintelligent thing to do!
It is not rocket science!!!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

mike799
Newly Registered

Post by mike799 » Sun May 01, 2016 9:21 pm

Five fingers are not equal and all person in society also not equal some people by nature very harsh and some people by nature very polite and helpful. In UK even if ones call to HMRC attend hospital or an employee in company everyone have his own experience in dealing sometimes you get very helpful person which resolve your complex problem and sometimes you have very small problem and people make it big.
So anything start with good attention and learn from other experiences always required .
with reference to your query Crimson I personally think Wandsworth Council by staff is good in dealing their staff is quite helpful.

tier1o

Post by tier1o » Tue May 03, 2016 3:04 pm

geriatrix wrote:The best person amongst all the NCS employees in UK in terms of knowledge and experience retired last Friday.
Was that you?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 03, 2016 4:25 pm

tier1o wrote:
geriatrix wrote:The best person amongst all the NCS employees in UK in terms of knowledge and experience retired last Friday.
Was that you?
No, my protégé!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!