ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RT-FPS format

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

irana2015

RT-FPS format

Post by irana2015 » Sun May 01, 2016 6:28 pm

Hi All,

Sorry to pop in my question in this thread.

My last accountant gave me the FPS which is only covering the following:

Company name
Tax & NI Report
Tax year
Employers Payment record
Ni Employee and employeers both
Cost of Payroll
Total NI Decuction

The above document is covering the employee NI tac for my 2 employee but no names of employee on this whole documeny.

My question is for this for these 6 months with this accountant , I have received same type of documents(no employee name on it) and employee salary slips which shows all details and are ok.

Is the above RTI/FPs acceptable or this is not a RTI/FPS and is something else?

Many thanks
IR

irana2015

Re: Cover letter for Tier 1 E Extension

Post by irana2015 » Sun May 01, 2016 7:45 pm

52. If you are applying as the family member of a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant you cannot use the same funds to meet the maintenance requirement that the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) used to meet the attributes requirement (appendix A of the Immigration Rules).

I am applying for Tier1 Ent extension and question is I maintained 90 days maintenance of myself, wife and 11 months dependent child in my bank account for 90 days( which is 3k plus). Does the above means dependent needs seprate bank statements of their own to get the maintenance points.

Please advise?
thanks
IR

irana2015

Re: RT-FPS format

Post by irana2015 » Sun May 01, 2016 7:50 pm

Please ignore the cover letter post as i meant to be posted in a different thread.

Thanks
IR

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun May 01, 2016 8:02 pm

Kindly keep your questions in your thread (this one) rather than diverting other people's threads from their original topic.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Sun May 01, 2016 9:19 pm

As per my last post, some info to verify:

257. You may not use the same funds to score points for investment funds and to score points for
maintenance funds for yourself or your dependants.

260. Any dependants wishing to join you must also provide evidence that they have sufficient funds. Please refer to the dependants guidance on gov.uk. Where your application is made at thesame time as applications by your partner or child, each applicant must have the total requisite funds specified in the relevant parts of Appendices C and E of the Immigration Rules. If each applicant does not individually meet the requirements of Appendices C and / or E, as appropriate, all the applications (the application by the Relevant Points Based System migrant and applications as the partner or child of that Relevant Points Based System migrant) will be refused.

or

52. If you are applying as the family member of a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant you cannot use the same funds to meet the maintenance requirement that the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) used to meet the attributes requirement (appendix A of the Immigration Rules).

If i summarize the above, they used the word attribute requirement - deos this mean it's the investment money we can not use for maintenance.

So if i am applying for tier 1 ent extension with my 2 dependens - Is it ok to use my bank statement which is covering all the maintenance for the last 90 days. If I read the above it seems dependents need their own bank statement to prove maintenance?

Please advise?
IR
Last edited by irana2015 on Sun May 01, 2016 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sun May 01, 2016 9:29 pm

any main applicant can use maintanance fund for him/herself along with any dependent. But investment funds can not use for maintenance fund.

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Sun May 01, 2016 9:33 pm

Thanks B2B.

So there is not any problem to use 1 statement for main applicant and 2x dependents for 90 days maintenance. Do we need to add three sets or 1 set for all family is ok.

Many thanks
IR

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Sun May 01, 2016 10:47 pm

Hi All,

My last accountant gave me the FPS which is only covering the following:

Company name
Tax & NI Report
Tax year
Employers Payment record
Ni Employee and employeers both
Cost of Payroll
Total NI Decuction

The above document is covering the employee NI tac for my 2 employee but no names of employee on this whole documeny.

My question is for this for these 6 months with this accountant , I have received same type of documents(no employee name on it) and employee salary slips which shows all details and are ok.

Is the above RTI/FPs acceptable or this is not a RTI/FPS and is something else?

Many thanks
IR

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 02, 2016 10:31 am

UKVI doesn't dictate the format of financial documents. Get a competent accountant to answer such queries.
Keep your queries in the forum restricted to immigration matters.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!