ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed reconsideration by UKVI - still waiting

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Imran11
Newly Registered

Appeal allowed reconsideration by UKVI - still waiting

Post by Imran11 » Mon May 02, 2016 1:11 pm

Hi everyone,
I have applied Dec 2013
Refuse Feb 2015
Applead allowed to reconsider Feb 2016
Addition doc requested in April 2016
Still waiting...
Such long waiting.....

Mrchaany

Re: Applied allowed still waiting

Post by Mrchaany » Mon May 02, 2016 2:02 pm

Such a long wait

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Mon May 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Very curious case. 1.5 yrs.... this forum cannot help you without details.

It does seem HO is not too excited about your application though

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue May 03, 2016 10:57 am

Imran11 wrote:Hi everyone,
I have applied Dec 2013
Refuse Feb 2015
Applead allowed to reconsider Feb 2016
Addition doc requested in April 2016
Still waiting...
Such long waiting.....
So we are suppose to help you with what exactly ?? You spelled Appeal wrong twice in this post alone :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Imran11
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal allowed still waiting

Post by Imran11 » Tue May 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Hi there,
Does can any one tell me how long home office will take after requested additional document.i submitted end April 2016. It was post decision team who ask me more documents. I am still worried waiting.....any comment will help me.
Thanks

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: Appeal allowed still waiting

Post by seasky » Tue May 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Imran11 wrote:Hi there,
Does can any one tell me how long home office will take after requested additional document.i submitted end April 2016. It was post decision team who ask me more documents. I am still worried waiting.....any comment will help me.
Thanks
Why don't you share your story instead of wasting our time? This forum has a lot of ability to help.

Imran11
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal allowed reconsideration by UKVI - expert help ple

Post by Imran11 » Sun May 08, 2016 9:09 pm

Hi everyone,
I applied visa in Dec 2013 through venture capital,
Jan 2015 interviews done and in Jan 2015 another update venture capital fund letter requested and submitted to home office.
Feb 2016 refused on experience and not geniuse to do business and not utilise psw,
Went to court hearing date hearing was in October 2015 but postponed,
Then 13 Feb 2016 hearing date,
24 Feb appeal allowed to reconsider to the respondents,
April 7 requested again any supporting doc and 50000 pounds available to me doc,
Now venture capital refuse to give new letter because more than two years and there said venture capital taken over by some other company, there happy to issue letter but need visa, there said 2 years there cannot help me now, so my solicitor ask me arrange from India.
I got arrange £50000 in my wife account in India got letters from bank and statement and submitted to homeoffice because it was very short time.
Now I am worry do home office will accept my letter or not.
Please expert opinions please.
Thanks

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: Appeal allowed reconsideration by UKVI - expert help ple

Post by seasky » Sun May 08, 2016 9:51 pm

Imran11 wrote:Hi everyone,
I applied visa in Dec 2013 through venture capital,
Jan 2015 interviews done and in Jan 2015 another update venture capital fund letter requested and submitted to home office.
Feb 2016 refused on experience and not geniuse to do business and not utilise psw,
Went to court hearing date hearing was in October 2015 but postponed,
Then 13 Feb 2016 hearing date,
24 Feb appeal allowed to reconsider to the respondents,
April 7 requested again any supporting doc and 50000 pounds available to me doc,
Now venture capital refuse to give new letter because more than two years and there said venture capital taken over by some other company, there happy to issue letter but need visa, there said 2 years there cannot help me now, so my solicitor ask me arrange from India.
I got arrange £50000 in my wife account in India got letters from bank and statement and submitted to homeoffice because it was very short time.
Now I am worry do home office will accept my letter or not.
Please expert opinions please.
Thanks
You have been told that you are not a genuine entrepreneur and don't have the relevant experience. Have you addressed these issues in a significant way in your appeals?

Along the way you lost the support of your financial backer and you 'organised something in India via your wife's account'. Do you think this new financial source will instil confidence with the caseworker that you are a genuine entrepreneur? At least in previous mode you would have supposed VC guidance.

What exactly are you asking this forum? Should you worry? Well no point in worrying if they accept your letter or not as that is done. You should consider your options in case you are declined

You still didn't explain why it took 14 months for their first response. Also what line of business are you starting?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Appeal allowed reconsideration by UKVI - still waiting

Post by CR001 » Sun May 08, 2016 10:25 pm

Topic now moved to the Tier 1 Entrepreneur sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.