ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All those applied for EC in January 2008

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vidya

All those applied for EC in January 2008

Post by vidya » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:43 am

hi everyone ,

Although there is a live thread for december applicants already , just thought i would open a new one for those applying this week onwards

I have applied for EC on friday december 28th - we were one of the last set of applicants for the day at the bangalore VFS on friday evening .

Keeping fingers crossed and praying hard right now ..

can someone give any general statistics on the % of ppl whose ec has got rejected after HSMP approval and how many of these got successful in appeal / reapplication ....just trying to understand what are the odds at this point in time.

VFS basically took whatever documents i had taken along and did not ask me to come back on monday with any extra docs although i was expecting to be asked to do so ...simply bcos the list of docs for EC seems so never ending and there are various lists in circulation right now.

All the best to everyone who has applied for EC and awaiting results.

gmhsmp

Post by gmhsmp » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:23 am

Hi Vidya ..

GOODLUCK for your EC.

Best Regards,

Mallik

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:33 pm

Am going to do it on Jan 2 the very first day of the VISA submission for the new year!
Just need to arrange all the docs for my application...Huh!
Anyone else on Jan 2 for VFS bangalore?

universalCitizen
Newly Registered

Some Queries for EC

Post by universalCitizen » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:54 am

Hi,
I intend to file 4 EC in Jan...
I have some doubts...Could you help...
If I have taken personal loan to show enough funds in my a/c ... what kind of proof should I show that the amount credited in my a/c has come from personal loan... Is such proof required at all... nd if it is must... then what is that...
2nd query...I have not received my bank statement via courier coz only then they send it on company letter head...otherwise they give statement on blank paper which look dubious...pls help if there's any way of getting it at the earliest from ICICI bank... how u guys presented your bank statement...nd for how much period... 6 months i guess...
Waiting for timely response...

Regards,
Raj

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:08 am

Hey universalCitizen,

1) try and show all proofs if you do any fund transfer to your account...for loans show all the papers that you have taken the loan..

2) u can go to any bank and ask them to put your 6 months bank statements into the bank letter head...they will do it...

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:09 am

Ok so finally I have applied for my EC today ie Jan 2....
Should be expecting the INTEGRA call next week probably...
Do ppl have similar timelines?

fly2uk

Post by fly2uk » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:55 pm

Hi Guys,

I had one basic question w.r.t EC.
Do the payslips need to be sealed and signed by the company?
I get online generated pay slips, which my company claims does
not need and attestation or letter head.

Pls advice.

Thanks,
M

ItsEd
Newly Registered

Post by ItsEd » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:26 am

fly2uk wrote:Hi Guys,

I had one basic question w.r.t EC.
Do the payslips need to be sealed and signed by the company?
I get online generated pay slips, which my company claims does
not need and attestation or letter head.

Pls advice.

Thanks,
M
Yes. Its mandatory that it has to be signed and stamped by the employer.
I have seen cases where ppl got rejected in EC stating that the payslips statements are generated in bulk.

-Ed

gaugupta

Hi

Post by gaugupta » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:26 am

Hi,

for me I have submitted the Payslip Sealed and Signed by Employeer and but still my EC is rejected saying I took in bundle

gmhsmp

Post by gmhsmp » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:05 am

Hi gupta ..

It is sad to hear that you got rejection.

What do you mean by " bundle ", i dont understand that .. tell clearly why your EC has rejected.

Regards,
GM

gaugupta

Hi All

Post by gaugupta » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:03 am

Kindly look into post for my EC rejection. I have claimed points for my Salary for xx1 not xx2. Also given payslip sealed and signed by employer. All the documents

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

gsurendra

Post by gsurendra » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:21 am

I just want to be sure that we should use VAF2 form and not VAF1 form. Also, what should we enter for Qn 5.1? Have you ever travelled outside your country of residence, including to the UK, in the last 10 years?

The guidance note is ambiguous as it says - You should include travel for study, training, business trips. Etc. When giving details please ONLY provide details of your trips to th UK.

I am currently in Singapore and had got HSMP approval based on earning points secured on Pro-rata basis from India. If the ECO starts considering my points based on my Singapore salary, then I can't qualify as I will secure much lesser no of points as Singapore falls under A country category. I am concerned because some EC applicants have been rejected as the ECO had re-evaluated their earning points based on their current status.

vidya

Post by vidya » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:57 am

any others applying or applied this week , esp at bangalore vfs ??

Track101

EC Visa

Post by Track101 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:26 am

Hi,

I applied for EC visa today[4-1-2008] from mumbai north.
Last edited by Track101 on Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

sivahsmp
Newly Registered

Post by sivahsmp » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:00 am

Hi All,
I have applied on 3rd Jan from the Bangalore

Prashanth_yadav

Applied for EC today at HYD VFS

Post by Prashanth_yadav » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:36 am

Hi all,

I have applied today at HYD VFS..
Can you guyz let me know how do I know that my docs have reached BHC?

When can I expect Integra call?
Do I need to keep my HR posted about this?

Please help me out

Regards,
Prashanth

Prashanth_yadav

I have applied today [4-01-08] but from HYD VFS

Post by Prashanth_yadav » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:52 am

[quote="vidya"]any others applying or applied this week , esp at bangalore vfs ??[/quote]

I have applied today [4-01-08] but from HYD VFS

Prashanth_yadav

Re: Some Queries for EC

Post by Prashanth_yadav » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:05 pm

[quote="universalCitizen"]Hi,
I intend to file 4 EC in Jan...
I have some doubts...Could you help...
If I have taken personal loan to show enough funds in my a/c ... what kind of proof should I show that the amount credited in my a/c has come from personal loan... Is such proof required at all... nd if it is must... then what is that...
2nd query...I have not received my bank statement via courier coz only then they send it on company letter head...otherwise they give statement on blank paper which look dubious...pls help if there's any way of getting it at the earliest from ICICI bank... how u guys presented your bank statement...nd for how much period... 6 months i guess...
Waiting for timely response...

Regards,
Raj[/quote]

I have taken bank statement from ICICI bank and also a letter on bank's letter head stating that the account is my salary accoutn and the salary is being credited by my employer....

fly2uk

Post by fly2uk » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:34 pm

Hi All,

I had a doubt in VAF2 form under the Dependants section. Here questions 6.3.15 to 6.3.20 enquire about the company where the sponsor is working / will be working, contact details of the company, date of joining etc.

I am applying for EC along with my wife and I do not have a UK job offer in hand yet. How should I fill up this section? Should I leave it blank?

Pls help.

Thanks in Advance

vidya

Post by vidya » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:06 am

hi everyone ,

today is working day 5 in the EC queue at chennai BHC/bangalore vfs for me . still a long wait ahead , i guess.

Integra verification was done at my office last thursday and friday. Fingers crossed and praying real hard

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:23 am

Hi vidya!

I applied on jan 2 so my integra is due...could you elaborate on the integra check that happened at your end...u know these verifications can obnoxious at times...so wanted to know how it happened for you...

All the best for your VISA!!

vidya

Post by vidya » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:53 am

hi Achtung

Here are the details of the integra employment verification happened in my case -

Friday the 4th afternoon around 3 PM i got a call at my office desk - it was from the integra team - she asked me the company where i work , i repeated the full name of the company , she asked the date of joining and designation and then she asked what my latest pay was - i had got my december pay only after i submitted my ec application on 28th dec which had details upto november pay- so i asked her to wait for a couple of minutes and then i downloaded my latest pay slip from SAP and gave her the exact gross and net figure. She affirmed something that sounded like " yes , that's right" so they had already got the figure from HR. Then she also asked "why do you want to travel to UK " i was not expecting this question from Integra ppl , i hesitated for a second and then said " to work there i have applied for HSMP visa" no idea if this is the answer she was looking for or wanted more details - she said okay. Before she hung up i asked her " i have submitted contact details of my reporting manager as well as my HR , hope you have received these contact details . To which she said " yes , i have got your verification report also" - then i enquired with HR and found that she had contacted an assistant manager in HR dept with a form asking for my details to which the AM had replied on thursday. So hopefully , the employment verification is done without any hitches. Praying hard right now.

rrst_101

Post by rrst_101 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:08 am

Hi everyone,
I applied for my EC today (7th. Jan) thru Bangalore VFS. Looking at the speed at which Chennai BHC is working, I think I can just forget abt my docs for a month.

HSMPinit

Post by HSMPinit » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:24 am

All,

Submitted EC application today through VFS Bangalore.
Now starts the waiting process... anyways good luck to everyone...

Prashanth_yadav

Anybody who has applied thru Hyd VFS

Post by Prashanth_yadav » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:13 pm

I have applied thru HYD VFS on 4 Jan......
Let me know if anybody has applied in this month thru HYD VFS.....

Thanks,
Prashanth