ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aleko76
Newly Registered

tier 1 extension

Post by aleko76 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:36 pm

my extension is due on DEC 2017 . i have created 2 full time jobs.. the money i used to get my visa in greece is blocked due to the crisis there.. therefore i did not use that money .. i however got the money from else where .is that ok??? Also i have spent the 200,000 on a mobile phone shop , importing of a juice container and buying and renting out uber cars... are these 3 investments accepted????

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: tier 1 extension

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:53 am

aleko76 wrote:my extension is due on DEC 2017 . i have created 2 full time jobs.. the money i used to get my visa in greece is blocked due to the crisis there.. therefore i did not use that money .. i however got the money from else where .is that ok??? Also i have spent the 200,000 on a mobile phone shop , importing of a juice container and buying and renting out uber cars... are these 3 investments accepted????
As long as you invested the money you claimed you have, you should be fine.
Immigration rules don't say what considered as investment as you may spend your money as you wish but they tell you exactly what is excluded from it.
Refer to the guide to read on all the things which are NOT acceptable as an investment.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

aleko76
Newly Registered

tier 1 visa

Post by aleko76 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:47 pm

i am on a tier 1 entrapreneur visa .. can i work in importing clothes and selling them in the UK? is it acceptable to purchase the clothes via transferring the funds outside the UK .. would they look at it as a way of getting money out of the country

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: tier 1 visa

Post by moongesture » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Yes, you can if;
1)Business have mandatory accreditation i.e. import licenses, affiliation / registrations, correct declaration to HMRC
&
2) Business genuinely trading within UK Economy.

aleko76
Newly Registered

job creation

Post by aleko76 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:22 pm

i have employed someone to do my emails and my office work for 9 months . he left his job did have to complete the whole year in order to count or the time that he worked counted???

does the money and time count or not according to new rules?????

my work has been basically expenses apart from a few trading here and there....

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: job creation

Post by seasky » Wed May 04, 2016 12:54 am

As per the new rules if you entered after Apr 2014 you need a continuous year of the job (he can be replaced with an alternative employee for same position)

It seems from what you say you will have issues with genuine entrepreneur test.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: job creation

Post by zimba » Wed May 04, 2016 10:15 am

seasky wrote:As per the new rules if you entered after Apr 2014 you need a continuous year of the job (he can be replaced with an alternative employee for same position)

It seems from what you say you will have issues with genuine entrepreneur test.
The employment does not need to be continuous, it just has to last for 12 months if you are post April 2014
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice