ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help....tel.number for implementation team

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dalibora
Newly Registered

Help....tel.number for implementation team

Post by dalibora » Tue May 03, 2016 10:11 pm

hi guys,
it is me again.i wrote previous topic on Ilr and llr visas.
as you know it is very hard to get telephone numbers for some home office units.in my case i would need telephone number of FLC implementations team PO Box 99 in Manchester M90 3WW.
my last letter came from them and there is no way i can find a tel.number...i now some of you would suggest to write to them,what I am doing at the moment but for me would be much faster and easier to explain my situation on a phone.i believe we all know frustration of waitting and no replies.
if anyone has a number could i have it please

thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help....tel.number for implementation team

Post by CR001 » Wed May 04, 2016 10:23 am

You should write to them. That way that have document detailing whatever your circumstances are and can put it on your file.

If you 'talk' to someone, there is no record really should you need to rely on it later in an appeal for example.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dalibora
Newly Registered

Re: Help....tel.number for implementation team

Post by dalibora » Thu May 05, 2016 2:12 pm

Thank you CR001... I know that and I just wrote a letter to them. I thought being able to speak to them I might get some more information before writing a letter.