ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Benefit Form Question 24 and Question 66

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rsjjrsjj
Newly Registered

Child Benefit Form Question 24 and Question 66

Post by rsjjrsjj » Wed May 04, 2016 7:25 am

Dear All

My wife and my daughter got their ILR in March 2016 (Based on 10 years LR). They are Pakistani Nationals.
They both are residing in UK whereas i live in Pakistan due to my work commitments and i am not on ILR or any other UK status.

Now we are thinking of applying for Child Benefit (in the name of my Wife who is in UK on ILR) and are stuck at

a. Question 24 (What is your marital or civil partnership). Which option (1. Married or civil in partnership, 2. Living with a partner as if you are married or a civil partner, 3. Widowed, 4. Separated, 5.Divorced, 6.Single) we tick considering that we are married and we live in different countries.

also which option to select in

b. Question 66 (I am a single parent). Is this right option.

c. Will this affect their future naturalization or my Entry clearance request to join them at a later stage.

Very Many thanks for reading through and any help you can provide please.