ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent Visa from Saudia

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nomi-UK

Tier 2 Dependent Visa from Saudia

Post by Nomi-UK » Wed May 04, 2016 9:05 am

Dear Member,

I am from Pak and living in UK in a Tier 2 General route. My visa is Tier 2 sponsored visa. I got married in December 2014 in Saudia as my in laws are living in Saudia. So, as a temporary residents we have to register our marriage in Pak as my in laws are citizens of Pak. So, we have registered our marriage from Pak unioun council and got marriage certificate but they mentioned the marriage date 6/2/2015 instead of 26/12/2014 which is my concern. I am now applying for my wife visa and really confused and now decided to explain this in additional information section like this.

Dear Case Worker,
I, Wife of ... is submitting the PBS Tier 2 dependent visa application form along with various documents to seek visa to join my husband in UK. I got married with ... at Saudia in 26th December 2014 but our marriage date was registered on 6/2/2015 by our native country Pakistan. As a temporary residents in Saudia we have to register our marriage from our native country and this procedure took almost 1 month and eventually our official marriage date is 6/2/2015.As Union Council has to adjust our marriage date with in 15 days of issuance date of Marriage Certificate which we have agreed mutually. I have been busy in my knitting and cooking courses in Saudia thats why i was not able to join my husband in UK quickly. Documents enclosed
1.Passports
2.Passport Photographs
3.Marriage Certificate and Wedding Photos
4.Husband Employment Letter and Permanent Contract
5.Husband Passport and Visa Copy
6.Husband Bank Statements 3 Months

Could any Expert will help me out tha is that the right way to tackle this issue or i need to do something ese ?
Also we have a almost 1.5 years gap and she was busy in all knitting and cooking courses. So i explained in the application as well.
Please let me know your expert views on this like marriage in Saudia but registered in Pak. is this thing matters to case worker ? As my in laws are a Temporary residents of Saudia.

Nomi-UK

Re: Tier 2 Dependent Visa from Saudia

Post by Nomi-UK » Wed May 04, 2016 3:18 pm

could any one please help me out on this

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed May 04, 2016 4:22 pm

did u get a marriage certificate in saudi as well? if so, attach that as well.
In any case, attach a letter and explain all the issues of dates in it .
You need to attach a lot of letters confirming your continued relationship .. people have added, skype record, money transfers, calling card, call logs, whatsaap history etc..

Nomi-UK

Post by Nomi-UK » Thu May 05, 2016 8:51 am

We haven't got any document in Saudia as they have suggested us to document it in Lahore. I have added some screen shots of Skype and Face book chat as we are not talking on any other source. I have added plenty of wedding pictures as well. I have already explained everything in the above letter. My Family member has joined me in Saudia for Marriage and i am thinking about to add their passport and visa copy as well in the documentation in order to make my case strong. We have Marriage certificate from our Union Council based in Pak. I think that will be enough or anything i need to add more ?