ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is "Employment History" LETTER still accepted?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

oni82

Is "Employment History" LETTER still accepted?

Post by oni82 » Wed May 04, 2016 9:00 am

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good time!

I have a question related to an ILR LR application (due soon). I am going to apply at a PEO centre (not decided where yet) I might be facing a small problem tho;

-I am claiming legal residency based on EEA2 visa for the last 3 years (7 years Student). My wife has lost her p60's and most of the payslips during relocation unfortunately. We have been provided with some B&W p60's as they don't provide originals anymore and not sure if these will be accepted (I heard not).

-We have obtained a copy of her "Employment History" and it contains all 3 years we need it for and it shows a steady salary of 13K for each year. Now I was told by someone quite knowledgeable that HO are being a bit funny in SOME cases about "Employment History" letters!

a)Has anyone have had any negative/challenging experiences about similar matter where "Employment History" was not accepted or not good enough? I would truly appreciate your support and your advises.

b)On a separate note- Which PEO center do you suggest? I heard Croydon is not good and people can be a bit cheeky let's say. I heard Solihull, Glasgow and Cardiff are quite relaxed and waiting time is relatively short?

Thank you
Leo

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Is "Employment History" LETTER still accepted?

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 04, 2016 11:33 am

Please continue with your ILR LR queries in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!