ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application Enquiry

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wilsonemil
Newly Registered

ILR Application Enquiry

Post by wilsonemil » Wed May 04, 2016 11:35 am

Hi Sir/Madame,

I just want to ask if I am eligible to apply for an ILR. I came to UK last 25th of October 2013 under a Tier 2 (General) Migrant Visa which is under sponsorship of the company am working for. My visa will be expiring this coming 25 of Sestember 2016. Can you please provide me any phone number to call for my enquiry? Am currently staying here in Ayr, Scotland, United Kingdom. Also where is the nearest Home Office that I can visit for my application. Hope you can give me a bit of time to answer my queries.

Wilson Emil

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Application Enquiry

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 04, 2016 12:28 pm

Reading FAQs for ILR - Tier 1G/Tier 2/WP/HSMP - Read before posting will help.
Visa premium service centres
I wouldn't advise you to seek answers to your queries from UKVI helpdesk. They are (in)famous for providing inaccurate answers.

I believe that forums such as this one are a much better resource than the UKVI helpdesk ... to get answers to your immigration queries.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!