ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR LR REFUSED FOR TAX ISSUES

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

safp18
Newly Registered

ILR LR REFUSED FOR TAX ISSUES

Post by safp18 » Wed May 04, 2016 2:23 pm

Dear Member
I have applied for ilr on long residency on 19th Feb'16,but the caseworker asked me for SA302 in next 14 days.As my amendments were under process i asked HO to hold my application.They have hold my application for more than 2months and on 25th April one of the caswworker phone me and asked any update from HMRC.I told him HMRC is just givibg me different dates and next day he refused my application under 322 (5) and 322 (9) clause and gave me right of appeal.I need advice from you guys should i go for fresh application as my visa expires on 20th June'16.I have send my ammendments on 21st Jan'16 it has not been updated.I am just getting time from HMRC.Thanks

ahmed009

Re: ILR REFUSED FOR TAX ISSUES

Post by ahmed009 » Wed May 04, 2016 2:52 pm

hi did u applied in person right? and which PEO you went?

screenprint

Post by screenprint » Wed May 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Hi,

Have they given you a right of appeal ?

Also when you first declare the income to hmrc how much less income did you declare ? ( Difference Between HO and HMRC )

Was it only for initial application or both application ?

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed May 04, 2016 4:34 pm

i think you cant just ask them to hold the application.. the letter they would have given you for additional docs, would have said that if we do not receive the docs within so many days, we will consider the application using docs provided. There is no benefit of appealing.

safp18
Newly Registered

Post by safp18 » Wed May 04, 2016 4:59 pm

ahmed009 wrote:hi did u applied in person right? and which PEO you went?
It was premium service at Croydon.

safp18
Newly Registered

Post by safp18 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:00 pm

screenprint wrote:Hi,

Have they given you a right of appeal ?

Also when you first declare the income to hmrc how much less income did you declare ? ( Difference Between HO and HMRC )

Was it only for initial application or both application ?
Ya they give me right of appeal in 14days time.It was for both application.

safp18
Newly Registered

Post by safp18 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:04 pm

iworker wrote:i think you cant just ask them to hold the application.. the letter they would have given you for additional docs, would have said that if we do not receive the docs within so many days, we will consider the application using docs provided. There is no benefit of appealing.
My solicitor told me that we will ask them to hold application.So what you think the chances are for postal application.

sunymalik

Post by sunymalik » Wed May 04, 2016 5:27 pm

Getting refused is your mistake HO has given you plenty of time to send them.a.ammended SA302 but you are failed to provide in given time.

Secondly when you know your visa is expire in 20th june 2016 why did you apply too early??

U have sent an ammendments in Jan 2016 and even after 2 or 3 weeks you ha e applied for ILR...why u were in rush??

U shud have to wait until 20th June if HMRC doesnt ammend by the time then u can take a chance only by sending postal application....

First of all.you have created a mess and now you running to different people to clean the mess you have made...

Make it simple.just chase your amended tax return to.HMRC ring them every 2nd day until 20th june if you r lucky to.get ammendmemt then apply otherwise you hve no option to take a risk again by sending postal application only on or before 20th june.

Thanks

kirankhalil75

Post by kirankhalil75 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:38 pm

hi

sorry about your refusal
i think you should go for both fresh application and appeal as well
once your tax or self assessments done then you can apply fresh application
also did they ask you to fill in self employed questioner?
best of luck

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:44 pm

kirankhalil75 wrote:hi

sorry about your refusal
i think you should go for both fresh application and appeal as well
once your tax or self assessments done then you can apply fresh application
also did they ask you to fill in self employed questioner?
best of luck
A person cannot make a new application while an appeal is pending. It has to one or the other.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.