ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Issues in booking an appointment with London German Embassy

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kirankumaredem
Newly Registered

Issues in booking an appointment with London German Embassy

Post by kirankumaredem » Thu May 05, 2016 5:46 pm

Guys,

I need help.

I am an Indian by nationality and I am applying for a German work permit from London. I booked an appointment with the German embassy in London. Due to some personal reasons I could not make it to the appointment. Later when I tried to cancel it - it did not allow me to cancel it.

However, when I tried to book an appoitment - It was not allowing me. The error it throwing was "This number needs to be unique. A different appointment with the same entry was already booked"

Anybody faced this issue? Please help. I tried contacting them by sending an email to visa1@london.diplo.de but there was no response. The number they listed on the website is not working.

Please help.

Cayos

Re: Issues in booking an appointment with London German Emba

Post by Cayos » Fri May 06, 2016 11:20 am

HI! Did you try calling the VFS Visa Application Centre? They usually are able to sort issues like this over the phone.

LilyLalilu

Re: Issues in booking an appointment with London German Emba

Post by LilyLalilu » Sun May 08, 2016 3:19 pm

https://uk.diplo.de/Vertretung/unitedki ... ntakt.html

Try this contact form; I have used it many times and you usually get a reply within a few hours on a working day.
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.