ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - EC - Payslip issues

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gsurendra

Urgent - EC - Payslip issues

Post by gsurendra » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:29 am

I changed my company between HSMP and EC application. I have payslip for Dec-07 from my new company which issues e-payslip. On requesting them for payslip printed on Company letterhead, signed and stamped by HR, they have refused.

The following are my queries.

1) Is it required to produce letterheaded, signed and stamped payslips?

2) will it do if the payslips are printed on plain paper, then signed and stamped by the HR?

3) Can I give the URL of the payroll website with username and password to BHC instead?

4) My bank statement also does not give the name of the company. Will that be an issue?

5) Will my family need to show my latest payslips when they apply later as dependents?

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:30 am

> 1) Is it required to produce letterheaded, signed and stamped payslips?
Not necessary.

> 2) will it do if the payslips are printed on plain paper, then signed and stamped by the HR?
Yes. This is fine. Infact hsmp guidance exactly disucsses this point.

> 3) Can I give the URL of the payroll website with username and password to BHC instead?
You may, but in addtional to the hard copy of payslips. Not sure of legal issues in disclosing your payroll wesite username and password.

4) My bank statement also does not give the name of the company. Will that be an issue?
Yes it could be an issue, since source of income is not clear. You can get a letter from bank stating all 12 salary transactions made by your company. Make sure the letter is on bank letter head and signed, sealed. I did this and got approval. In addition to this, if possible, get a letter from employer stating the monthly gross and net amounts for all 12 months and which account it is credited. This will perfectly make sure the amount credited is infact from the company as salary.

> 5) Will my family need to show my latest payslips when they apply later as dependents?
Don't know. I guess not needed. But I leave others to comment.

Generally in my point of view, it is very difficult and risky to apply for hsmp without telling your employer. Because getting the needed documents and integra verification are much easier if your employer cooperates with you. Again this is my point of view, there could be many cases where people have applied for hsmp and got approval without employer consent.