ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

karankun

help needed

Post by karankun » Fri May 06, 2016 10:15 am

Hi Gurus

This forum has been very helpful and I thank all. I have got couple of queries re: absence proofs and would be great if someone can help me out. I am appying ILR from Tier1 G

1. During my 5 year qualifying period I was working outside UK for couple of months so was out of the country for that, Do I need to supply any evidence/proof for that? While I was working outside UK I came back to UK for a few times for interviews so that I can get a job back in UK. so in total one 2 months break outside UK and 3 one week breaks each as I was travelling back to UK for interviews. What reasons/proofs would I need for such scenario. Please note during all these breaks I was employed outside UK in a small company that got closed now.

2. Later I joined job in UK and went out of UK on annual leave but got sick over there and overstayed for one more week. The absence letter from the company, should I tell them to include all the holidays : annual leave+sick leave so that the duration outside UK gets covered. Or do I need some additional docs to support that

Thanks in advance

Cheers

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: help needed

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 06, 2016 11:17 am

Please continue with your ILR queries in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!