ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer reference letter: Tier 2 General to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier2toILR
Newly Registered

Employer reference letter: Tier 2 General to ILR

Post by Tier2toILR » Fri May 06, 2016 8:57 am

Dear members,

I'm applying for ILR from Tier-2 general visa this month. Can you please confirm if the below employer reference letter meets the criteria?

----------------------------------
UK Visa and immigration
Home Office
Croydon

Dear Sir / Madam,
Re: Application for ILR in UK by XYZ

We confirm that above-named employee, XYZ has been in continuous employment with company A in the UK since xx/xx/2011 and that his employment is ongoing.

We can confirm that XYZ was hired by us on xx/xx/2011 as a permanent employee, is currently employed as AAA within BBB Technology and earns an annual salary of £XXXX.

We can additionally verify that XYZ has a paid core annual leave entitlement of 26 days per calendar year.

We would therefore be grateful if an ILR is granted to our above named employee.

XYZ is being paid above the appropriate rate for his role as state in relevant code of practice for Tier 2 sponsors published by the UKBA (SOC code NNNN).

Should you require any further queries please contact the HR at

----------------------------------------------

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Employer reference letter: Tier 2 General to ILR

Post by manci » Fri May 06, 2016 10:49 am

245HF(c)
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... sed-system

NB: what was UKBA is now UKVI

Tier2toILR
Newly Registered

Post by Tier2toILR » Fri May 06, 2016 11:03 am

Thanks manci. But this is the letter my employer can provide me and that is what they are legally allowed to do.

So can you or someone advice if this letter is OK? They have mentioned it is permanent, ongoing and continuous. I have been told that I'm like any other permanent employee.

sunny_sunny
United Kingdom

Post by sunny_sunny » Fri May 06, 2016 2:05 pm

Seems fine to me. It has job code, so should be fine

Tier2toILR
Newly Registered

Post by Tier2toILR » Fri May 06, 2016 2:43 pm

sunny_sunny: Thank you. I do hope the letter is fine, unless someone says in their experience that it will be an issue since it doesn't have the exact wording as in the requirement.