ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any call or news for 3rd May 2016 PEO Croydon Attendees?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gurdy20
Newly Registered

Re: Any call or news for 3rd May 2016 PEO Croydon Attendees?

Post by Gurdy20 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:49 pm

I was so pleased to find this message board as I had an appointment on the 3rd May. Sent home at about 5pm albeit with a letter saying we would be getting a £500 refund BUT also saying we would get a call in the next day or so with a decision due to the biometrics system being down. At that point it was expected to 'clear' overnight.

Here I am Friday and absolutely no information as to when the system is expected to be back up. They have our email addresses. They have a website. It would be great these were used to provide some guidance and limiting the worry.

Ved
Newly Registered

Post by Ved » Fri May 06, 2016 1:02 pm

I have received an acknowledgement letter today stating my application is valid but there are further enquiries to be made and they sent me a questionnaire to fill in for (Tier 1 General) ILR.

pandd0
Newly Registered

Post by pandd0 » Fri May 06, 2016 1:25 pm

Jacob123 wrote:I just got a call from homeoffice informing that my ILR is granted. They asked if I want to collect the documents or want a recorded delivery,

My PSC was Croydon on the 3rd so looks like the IT system is up.

Leaving now for Croydon, but wanted to share this with everyone who is waiting to hear from them

Cheers,
Jacob
Congratulations Jacob and thank you for sharing this fantastic news. I am still waiting for the call.

Thanks

pandd0
Newly Registered

Post by pandd0 » Fri May 06, 2016 1:27 pm

Ved wrote:I have received an acknowledgement letter today stating my application is valid but there are further enquiries to be made and they sent me a questionnaire to fill in for (Tier 1 General) ILR.
Had you also applied on same day on 3rd May at PEO Croydon Ved?

kautya

Post by kautya » Fri May 06, 2016 1:36 pm

So had my biometric taken. And when I asked the lady she said they have been told that the IT system is back up. But she said it cannot be definitely said that decision is being made. She said the system will try and clear the backlog from previous 3 days and hopefully I will get my result today but no guarantees. As it has been confirmed above that one applicant has received a decision I would assume that the system is up now. I am still awaiting my decision for the last 1.5 hours. Also when I left earlier only one out of the eight applications was moved to " case under consideration" status. All others were under awaiting biometric verification.

kautya

Post by kautya » Fri May 06, 2016 1:39 pm

Jacob123 wrote:I just got a call from homeoffice informing that my ILR is granted. They asked if I want to collect the documents or want a recorded delivery,

Leaving now for Croydon, but wanted to share this with everyone who is waiting to hear from them

Cheers,
Jacob
Congrats Jacob. Good to hear that the system is working now.

tyrian619
Newly Registered

Post by tyrian619 » Fri May 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Congrats Jacob ! Guys keep everyone posted

tyrian619
Newly Registered

Post by tyrian619 » Fri May 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Ved wrote:I have received an acknowledgement letter today stating my application is valid but there are further enquiries to be made and they sent me a questionnaire to fill in for (Tier 1 General) ILR.

Ved,

1)When was your appointment and which PEO?
2) Is it the Self assessment form which they sent?
3) Did you have Tax amendments or is there a discrepancy in your returns submitted to HMRC and to HO?

GO61

Post by GO61 » Fri May 06, 2016 2:57 pm

Cheers,
Jacob
Brilliant news Jacob123! Thanks for letting us know!
My appointment was on the 5th so I'd be pleasantly surprised if they call me today.
Good luck to all of us and let's hope they clear the backlog fairly quickly

GO61

Post by GO61 » Fri May 06, 2016 3:04 pm

pandd0 wrote:
Had you also applied on same day on 3rd May at PEO Croydon Ved?
Hi Ved , it is interesting that they took your application in and only letting you know later that there are further enquiries to be made. Did they not call you in while you were still at the PEO and ask about the inquiry? Because as far as I know if there's additional info needed, they talk it through with you first, while you're still there?

pandd0
Newly Registered

Post by pandd0 » Fri May 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Hi All - Finally got a call from home office just before 5 minutes and they confirmed my application is approved and ready for collection. I asked if I can collect today, they said it is late now and I can collect tomorrow any time.

For info - I was having PEO appointment on 3rd May and had submitted docs and Biometrics. Was not able to get decision because of IT issues. So now IT issues are fixed.

Wishing all best of luck.

Thanks

GO61

Post by GO61 » Fri May 06, 2016 3:27 pm

pandd0 wrote:Hi All - Finally got a call from home office just before 5 minutes and they confirmed my application is approved and ready for collection. I asked if I can collect today, they said it is late now and I can collect tomorrow any time.

For info - I was having PEO appointment on 3rd May and had submitted docs and Biometrics. Was not able to get decision because of IT issues. So now IT issues are fixed.

Thanks
Congratulations pandd0 !! :)

Does anyone know if Croydon is working in the weekends?
(To guess if we should expect a call over the weekend or is it going to be next week now do you think?? )

pandd0
Newly Registered

Post by pandd0 » Fri May 06, 2016 3:32 pm

GO61 wrote:
pandd0 wrote:Hi All - Finally got a call from home office just before 5 minutes and they confirmed my application is approved and ready for collection. I asked if I can collect today, they said it is late now and I can collect tomorrow any time.

Thanks
Congratulations pandd0 !! :)

Does anyone know if Croydon is working in the weekends?
(To guess if we should expect a call over the weekend or is it going to be next week now do you think?? )
I guess they are working on weekend. I confirmed with caller when she said to come tomorrow, I said it is Saturday and she said they will be working. I hope they will keep calling applicants either tomorrow if case is decided early before lunch or then Monday.

Gurdy20
Newly Registered

Post by Gurdy20 » Fri May 06, 2016 3:59 pm

Got the call. So systems back up and running obviously. ILR approved. :) Documents are being mailed. Now all I need to do is go and find a place to live as have just been given notice that my lovely flat is being sold. :cry:

GO61

Post by GO61 » Fri May 06, 2016 4:04 pm

Gurdy20 wrote:Got the call. So systems back up and running obviously. ILR approved. :) Documents are being mailed. Now all I need to do is go and find a place to live as have just been given notice that my lovely flat is being sold. :cry:
Congrats Gurdy20 !
( And good luck with the flat )

kautya

Post by kautya » Fri May 06, 2016 4:11 pm

Hi guys,
Back now from PEO. Can confirm that systems back up. Visa sorted and got the approval decision at Solihull PEO in 2.5 hours.

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Fri May 06, 2016 5:21 pm

I collected all my documents from Croydon PSC. Got a letter as well that says BRP will be with me in 7 to 10 days.

Cheers,
Jacob

pandd0
Newly Registered

Post by pandd0 » Fri May 06, 2016 5:34 pm

Jacob123 wrote:I collected all my documents from Croydon PSC. Got a letter as well that says BRP will be with me in 7 to 10 days.

Cheers,
Jacob
Again congratulations Jacob. I too got call after you and will need to go Croydon tomorrow for collection. At Lunar house entry have you shown some document (e.g. letter which we were given on 3rd) to security for letting you in?

Thanks

Tier1 query

Post by Tier1 query » Fri May 06, 2016 5:46 pm

hi guys

anyone got call , who went on may 5th , they didnt give me any letter ,just said documents are OK and decisions cannot be made today

reagards

tier 1 o ilr

trueblue19
United Kingdom

Post by trueblue19 » Fri May 06, 2016 6:52 pm

Went on 3rd May for Tier 2 G Extension and still havent heard anything back from Croydon PSC or UKVI or my legal representative. I'm beginning to sweat a little now. Will come back with an update as soon as I have one.

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Fri May 06, 2016 8:00 pm

pandd0 wrote:
Jacob123 wrote:I collected all my documents from Croydon PSC. Got a letter as well that says BRP will be with me in 7 to 10 days.

Cheers,
Jacob
Again congratulations Jacob. I too got call after you and will need to go Croydon tomorrow for collection. At Lunar house entry have you shown some document (e.g. letter which we were given on 3rd) to security for letting you in?

Thanks
Yes I was asked for a letter at the entrance and showed the one given on the 3rd. I believe they will allow for people to go without letters as well if explained politely and properly as people on the 4th and 5th were not given the letter. You will need to go to 3rd floor counter no 44 to collect the docs. Good Luck.

Cheers,
Jacob

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Fri May 06, 2016 8:02 pm

Cheers,
Jacob
Just wanted to correct that the letter says that you will receive BRP within 7 working days and you shd call if you do not receive in 10 working days. The second page of the letter also mentions ILR being approve. all normal stuff that every one anyway knows.

Cheers,
Jacob

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Fri May 06, 2016 8:04 pm

trueblue19 wrote:Went on 3rd May for Tier 2 G Extension and still havent heard anything back from Croydon PSC or UKVI or my legal representative. I'm beginning to sweat a little now. Will come back with an update as soon as I have one.
They did say that cases have piled up and they are trying to clear as soon as they can. So I will not worry yet, be positive. Good Luck!!

pandd0
Newly Registered

Post by pandd0 » Fri May 06, 2016 9:38 pm

Jacob123 wrote:
pandd0 wrote:

Cheers,
Jacob

Thanks
Yes I was asked for a letter at the entrance and showed the one given on the 3rd. I believe they will allow for people to go without letters as well if explained politely and properly as people on the 4th and 5th were not given the letter. You will need to go to 3rd floor counter no 44 to collect the docs. Good Luck.

Cheers,
Jacob
Thanks Jacob for this info and will follow same!

c4click
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by c4click » Sat May 07, 2016 8:25 am

On 5/5/16 recieved call from Croydon PEO at 11am that Appoitment has been cancelled. Appoitment time was 11.30am. Little bit shocked as call was just 1/2 an hour before.

Ignore the call & try to get inside the Lunar House HO. Luckily went through, no one ask me about the Appoitment cancellation. Everyone was telling inside the IT issue with biomatric verification.

They issue the token, after 40 minute call up for application form & documents, then he send me for Fingerprints & handover the all documents over there. She ask me to wait roughly 90 minute in waiting area. Afte 2 hour case worker call me. I'm self employed by director of LTD co. at present. In year 2011 were self employed. Got extension in year 2013.

Case worker gave me the Questianiar regarding self employed, completed & returned. After 10 minute returning the questioner, she call me again & tell me wait for the phone call, she can not decide today. She also told me that IT issue problem. She took my number as well.

URGENT QUESTIONS: Me & Dependant Visa gonna expire 10/05/16

1- I have my dependants but I went only me at PEO Croydon, assuming I'll get ILR same day, then dependant application will submit by post to avoid extra money.
2- As I'm waiting phone call, but my dependant visa is going to finish in 2 working days.
3- What options I can use? Which form I need to send as my case is pending from 5/5/16.
4- Is it SET O form version 04/16 or any other form. Please reply urgently. Thanks