ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Tier 1 Gen Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Plzilr

Re: ILR Tier 1 Gen Help

Post by Plzilr » Fri May 06, 2016 3:53 pm

srimanthudu5957 wrote:YES for your question 1

2. How can you say the UKVI has just information till 2015 , you are giving that answer based on many people who have posted here. But can someone show at least a rejection letter showing that UKVI has confirmed that they have data base only till 2015 (I guess its just an assumption ) , I have been told by a solicitor who has dealt at least more than 1K ILR applications clearly that UKVI has access to what ever they want and why would they want to operate on year old data base???. Also, you have got links from whtdotheyknow with what access and what information UKVI collects from HMRC.

But end of the day it is up to the CW to make a decision , so the part of access of year old data base and current data base does not come into point.

Hope this clears your doubts. Also, I know at least 20 or more people from other groups who have amended tax returns before applying ILR paid off everything if any dues and got it approved.
But I would not deny there are minute number of people who got rejected despite everything.

But the most cases of rejections which I find are
amendments still pending with HMRC
amendments done , but not cleared off the amount with HMRC
Previous Employers did not pay tax
or many other reasons.

this is the fact that they are using an archived data base from 2015 and some peo have data base till 2014, i have read the refusal letter myself in which they clearly mentioned about the years

Plzilr

Post by Plzilr » Fri May 06, 2016 3:55 pm

thiruuk wrote:Hi what about new self assessment declaration? Is Croydon accepting that.?
if you given the form to fill then no chance for ilr, its bit awkward thing they doing but this is a fact...

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 06, 2016 3:58 pm

Plzilr wrote:this is the fact that they are using an archived data base from 2015 and some peo have data base till 2014, i have read the refusal letter myself in which they clearly mentioned about the years
Maybe where he went they had access to the current database! Croydon?

Mystery continues ...
:D
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

srimanthudu5957
Newly Registered

Post by srimanthudu5957 » Fri May 06, 2016 4:01 pm

geriatrix wrote:
srimanthudu5957 wrote:2. How can you say the UKVI has just information till 2015 , you are giving that answer based on many people who have posted here. But can someone show at least a rejection letter showing that UKVI has confirmed that they have data base only till 2015 (I guess its just an assumption ) , I have been told by a solicitor who has dealt at least more than 1K ILR applications clearly that UKVI has access to what ever they want and why would they want to operate on year old data base?
Just as I have to believe that you have received ILR, I also have to believe what others post! Else, it will amount to judging people!

It is a different matter what I personally know or am aware of. And I usually refrain from making assertions based on those facts.

Ok will leave it to your perception.But it would be nice to know and have knowledge on few things rather than just believe in everything (#ADMINforareason )

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri May 06, 2016 4:31 pm

srimanthudu5957 wrote:Ok will leave it to your perception.But it would be nice to know and have knowledge on few things rather than just believe in everything (#ADMINforareason )
This is an anonymous public internet forum - nothing more, nothing less.

Noone here in Moderator group is (to my knowledge) affiliated with HO.
(As for any members' connections with officialdom and/or HO - well, who knows).

Moderators are here to ensure the safety and smooth running of the board. ('Admins' are a different group and do not moderate).
Some moderators may or may not be legal professionals but none are here in that capacity per se.

All members and moderators have to take at face value (& sometimes with a pinch of salt) what members choose to state and claim and post from behind the cloak of anonymity.
- including the sometimes esoteric war stories and other tales of woe (usually tax-related &/or character or deception-related) of the T1Es and others, (usually contractors).

- how could it be any other way?!
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Kumar295
Newly Registered

Post by Kumar295 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:53 am

Thanks all for your time and effort you made to answer my questions.

Kumar295
Newly Registered

Post by Kumar295 » Sat May 07, 2016 8:01 am

srimanthudu5957 wrote:
thiruuk wrote:Hi what about new self assessment declaration? Is Croydon accepting that.?
I was not given a Questionnaire in Croydon ...Not sure if it changed now.

I went 2 weeks back for an appointment
Hello Sri,

Thanks for your support, if you have any covering letter format or any idea what points should i mention in it?
Please let me know if you have any. Thanks

sunny_sunny
United Kingdom

Post by sunny_sunny » Tue May 10, 2016 12:41 pm

Plzilr wrote:
sunny_sunny wrote:It is Tax deception. Every one pays taxes on what they earn and paying taxes later during ILR process is deception
sunny do you even know the deception meaning?
Yes, Not paying the Tax that was due during a financial year, and later on amending it while applying ILR after finding out it might get rejected if there is a difference between the earning shown to HO and HMRC.
There is difference between mistakes and knowingly avoiding tax.