ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Start date & End date of job

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tuhc

Start date & End date of job

Post by tuhc » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Hi All,

I have a question about start date and end date of new application form

I have a full time employee currently working with me since 01/01/14

But i am thinking to claim point for him for last two years 05/04/2014 to 05/04/2016 period time( last 24 months)

So in this case what should i need to fill in start date and end date on the application form.
Do i need to fill his start date of employment ?
or
the start date of claiming period ?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

tuhc

Re: Start date & End date of job

Post by tuhc » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Guys please reply!

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:00 pm

U can put exact dates and if ur employee still working for you just put continue

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:18 pm

You need min of 12 months at least, so any 12 month period is acceptable and does not need to be from the start date as long as you were a director throughout the period and since s/he was hired.

The reason HO needs to know the starting date of your employee (given on P11 or FPS report) is to ensure you were a director when the employee was hired and worked for the period you are claiming points.
So for example, If you joined a company AFTER an employee was hired, you can NOT use that employment for your job creation because in that case you must INCREASE the NET employment with two more jobs.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:33 pm

Appreciate your reply Zimba88/Business2business!

I do monthly payroll and my full time employee works 130 hours in a month. which is equal to 1560 hours in a year.

130*12=1560hours

but in latest homeoffice policy " We consider full-time to be 30 hours per week / 120 hours per month"

Does it mean i can claim only 120*12=1440hours for a full time employee ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:56 pm

tuhc wrote:Appreciate your reply Zimba88/Business2business!

I do monthly payroll and my full time employee works 130 hours in a month. which is equal to 1560 hours in a year.

130*12=1560hours

but in latest homeoffice policy " We consider full-time to be 30 hours per week / 120 hours per month"

Does it mean i can claim only 120*12=1440hours for a full time employee ?
Calculation of hours based on the assumption that a month is 4 weeks is incorrect.
A month is not exactly 4 weeks or 28 days but 30 or 31 days (excluding Feb)
So a calculation based on 4 weeks per month would be short of almost 29 to 30 days per year !
To get a more accurate number you need to consider the total number of weeks in a year, each year is almost 52 weeks (365 / 7 = ~52) If each week will be min 30 hours for a job, you get 52 x 30 = 1560 hours per job in a year (1560 x 2 = 3120 for two)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:31 pm

Hi Zimba88,

I fully understand what you are saying, but my concern is about caseworker because most of the time they don't use their own brain and stick to the policy guideline and in policy guideline they said they count 120 hours a month for a full time employee.

In my case i don't have any issue because i have these two employee working for me from last 2 years so they counted a 4 full time jobs, a i got my visa in 2013.

I am asking this question because i am confused about claiming the total number of hours for last two years.

shall i claim 120hours (as policy say only 120hours allowed for a month) a month
or
130 hours(according to 30 hours a weeks ) a month for a one full time employe.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:46 pm

tuhc wrote:Hi Zimba88,

I fully understand what you are saying, but my concern is about caseworker because most of the time they don't use their own brain and stick to the policy guideline and in policy guideline they said they count 120 hours a month for a full time employee.

In my case i don't have any issue because i have these two employee working for me from last 2 years so they counted a 4 full time jobs, a i got my visa in 2013.

I am asking this question because i am confused about claiming the total number of hours for last two years.

shall i claim 120hours (as policy say only 120hours allowed for a month) a month
or
130 hours(according to 30 hours a weeks ) a month for a one full time employe.
30 hours a week per employee. That is what they consider full time.

tuhc

RTI SUBMISSIONS INCLUDING THE FIRST SUBMISSION

Post by tuhc » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:43 pm

Hi All,

I am applying my extension next month,As i got my visa in may 2013 and i have my first full time employee started in July 2013 and second started in jan 2014 they both currently working.

For my extension i am thinking to claim points for these two, from APRIL 2014 TO MARCH 2016.

So my question is
Do i need to send all RTI which i did in last 3 years
or
Just the RTI's for these period from APRIL 2014 TO MARCH 2016 including the first one showing their start date(july 2013 & jan 2014)

Thanks in advance.

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:25 pm

Any suggestion would be appreciated!

tuhc

DOC CHECKLIST FOR TIER1 ENT EXTENSION

Post by tuhc » Fri May 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Hello guys,

I am applying for my extension next week, i am filling myself, I have prepared all the doc myself, the list of the doc are as given below

Two separate application form one for myself & one for dependent (my wife)
Two passports & one biometric
Two photos for each

COMPANY DOC
Management accounts 2 sets, first for Year 13-14,14-15and sec for 10 months till march 16, with accountant Report (accounts compilation report)
Signed on Director report and balance sheet page
Not claiming any investment as i shown all 50k invested in my initial application
CT600
VAT Certificate and all VAT Return from last 15 months.
4 months statement for business accounts.
All sales invoices for 2016

JOB CREATION Claiming for 6 employees for last 15 months( showing aggregate hours of 5 full time jobs)
3 British passport
3 Indian passport with ILR Stamp
HMRC PAYE LOGIN PRINT OUT FOR ALL 3 YEARS
RTI From last 15 months plus RTI showing there start and leaving dates.
P45 for two leavers

MAINTAINCE FUND STATMENT
£945 for myself
£630 for spouse

COHABITATION DOCUMENTS
3 Years council tax showing
latest joint accounts statement
Original Marriage certificate

PLEASE ADVICE IF ANY THING MISSING!!

Many things in advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: DOC CHECKLIST FOR TIER1 ENT EXTENSION

Post by zimba » Fri May 06, 2016 5:40 pm

Do not forget:

- Current Appointment Report for all your companies
- Payslips covering full period of employment for all employees

Go through the guide and cross check

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Fri May 06, 2016 5:48 pm

Thanks for your reply Zimba88

I have included both Payslips & Current appointment report, forgot to mention in checklist doc.

Please advice if you fell any thing else need to include.

Thanks.

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Fri May 06, 2016 5:55 pm

DO I Need to include all current appointment reports for other companies as well

I was director for other two companies as well in last 3 years but presently i am director for only one company which i am claiming points for ext application

Director of 1 company, from june 13 - continue
Director of 2 company from period AUG 13 - DEC13
Director of 3 company from period DEC 13- DEC 15

But i am sending current appointment report for just first company which i am continuously running since i got my visa! my all employee are from this company.

Any advice would be appreciated !

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat May 07, 2016 1:20 pm

tuhc wrote:DO I Need to include all current appointment reports for other companies as well

I was director for other two companies as well in last 3 years but presently i am director for only one company which i am claiming points for ext application

Director of 1 company, from june 13 - continue
Director of 2 company from period AUG 13 - DEC13
Director of 3 company from period DEC 13- DEC 15

But i am sending current appointment report for just first company which i am continuously running since i got my visa! my all employee are from this company.

Any advice would be appreciated !
One is enough in your case. You send one if
- you registered as director of a company within 6 months and
- hired all employees in the company and
- you have been the director all the way

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Sat May 07, 2016 1:31 pm

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I have registered as director of a company within 1 months of getting my visa and hired all employees in same company and have been the director all the way.

Thanks