ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

B.Sc. Evaluation to NARIC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sarascha
Newly Registered

B.Sc. Evaluation to NARIC

Post by sarascha » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi,

My educational qualifications are B.Sc (MPC) and M.Sc.. I am applying for HSMP. I have submitted my M.Sc. degree certificate to NARIC in order to obtain letter of comparability.

In this regard, could somebody please write me, if I need to get my B.Sc. degree also evaluated by NARIC. The reason is that I have seen some cases where people submitting even B.Sc. degree certificates also to NARIC.

Rgds.

tral_hsmp

Post by tral_hsmp » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:51 pm

Hi,

I haad applied for the HSMP approval in the first week of NOV. I had also B. Sc and M. Sc as my education qualification. I hadn't done myself any NAARIC check for my qualifications. I got HSMP approval and also EC.
And yes it took HO to take only two days to decide my application.

So I think you can submit the documents wihtout any NAARIC check.

All the best

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:49 am

Hiya,

Getting a CoC from NARIC is dependant on how many points you intend to claim under the category "Educational Qualifications".

If you plan to claim for your Masters (35 points), then get a CoC from NARIC for the M.Sc. Degree. If you intend to claim for your Bachelors (20 points), get the CoC for the B.Sc. Degree.

Remember, if you plan to claim 35 points (Masters), you do not have to submit your Bachelors Degree. Just your Master's degree will do.

Hope this answers your query.

Cheers.

satsri

Post by satsri » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:12 pm

gorajim wrote:Hiya,

Getting a CoC from NARIC is dependant on how many points you intend to claim under the category "Educational Qualifications".

If you plan to claim for your Masters (35 points), then get a CoC from NARIC for the M.Sc. Degree. If you intend to claim for your Bachelors (20 points), get the CoC for the B.Sc. Degree.

Remember, if you plan to claim 35 points (Masters), you do not have to submit your Bachelors Degree. Just your Master's degree will do.

Hope this answers your query.

Cheers.
This is WRONG. you MUST submit Both Bachelor & Master Degree Certificate.
Masters is for POINTS
Bachelor is for English Lang requirement.

Also, You need to get letter from your University stating your Bachelor was taught in English. otherwise, you will have to do IETLS.

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:12 am

Satsri,

Understand the context before you comment on a statement.

The topic of discussion, IF YOU MISSED IT, is "Education Qualifications" - the part where you provide evidence of your Academics. There is no mention of English Language requirement and no reference has been made whatsoever to that requirement.

Hope that clarifies things.

Cheers.

mariosuresh

NARIC

Post by mariosuresh » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:44 am

Hi,

Can I send my Bachelors degree as well as Masters Degree to Naric evaluation. Is there any extra charge if we submit 2 degree certificates for evaluation.

Regards
Suresh

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:18 am

Hiya,

I believe the rate charged is Per Degree... You can send more than one, as long as you pay the appropriate fee... So make a judicious decision.

Cheers.

sarascha
Newly Registered

Qualifications Section of HSMP application

Post by sarascha » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:03 pm

Hi,

I have a query with respect to Qualifcations setion of HSMP:

My qualifcation is M.Sc. I have submitted [b]only the M.Sc Degree certificate[/b] to obtain letter of comparability from NARIC.

Q24. Academic qualifcations
Under this, I have checked my qualification as M.Sc., and also checked the box to submit Original academic certificate as the evidence

Q25. Evidence of professional qualifications

Since, M.Sc. is a professional qualifcation, under this, I have enabled both the check box to submit Original award degree certificate and letter from UK profesional body i.e. letter from NARIC

Would friends reply to me if I am doing is correct or not?

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:51 pm

Hiya,

Since you answered Q24, you can therefore ignore Q25. Answer either ONE of Q24 and Q25 - not both.

PS: This applies purely to your particular situation. It may differ for other applicants.

Cheers.

Jim.

sarascha
Newly Registered

Professional qualification

Post by sarascha » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:22 pm

Hi,

Can somebody give me examples for academic and professional qualifications?

Regds.