ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration record after re-apply?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Emre26
Newly Registered

Immigration record after re-apply?

Post by Emre26 » Sun May 08, 2016 5:32 am

Hello,

My settlement/spouse visa is refused due to missing financial documents. Somehow we skipped the bank statements of the payslips and salary info is missing on work letter.

I am going to appeal with missing documents. I feel (basically hope) these are minor mistakes and hopefully decision will be overturned by ECM ( ECM review supposed to be in 3-4 weeks time, am i wrong?)
If not overturned i dont want to wait so long for the court decision, i will simply re-apply.

If i re-apply and granted visa, then my appealing process will be automatically terminated (if i dont misunderstand from gov.uk pages). But in this case, will the first refusal be considered as i have a refused immigration application?

Also, does anyone have an idea how "having a refused immigration application" would effect me in UK? (except potentially lengthening my future visa processing times)

Thanks

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Immigration record after re-apply?

Post by manci » Sun May 08, 2016 9:00 am

As the reason for the refusal was insufficient supporting documentation it will have no bearing on your future immigration applications but it will remain on your record and you have to be careful to declare it every time you apply otherwise it will count as deception.

Re-applying has the effect of withdrawing the request for an administrative review which has not yet been determined - see immigration rule 34X(4)

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun May 08, 2016 9:05 am

Please continue in your original thread.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1343864
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

cw4thai
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by cw4thai » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:36 am

Dear emre26

My UK settlement visa has been refused due to missing 2 pieces of supporting documents, could you please advise as per follows:
1. Regarding to submitting additional docs to Tribunal centre, do I have to submit them with all the previous documents including the additional docs that Entry Clearance Manager required after my application being refused? or just the additional docs with the refusal letter attached.
2. Do I have to submit with the original passports? or leave out the passport then wait for notice from the Entry Clearance Manager/ and later British consulate in my home country in order to re-submit the passport, once the decision has been granted.

Thank you,
Bregards, Txx

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Usually in appeal you can't submit the missing documents which usually be processed on the previous documents originally submitted with application. If you didn't attach the 6 months payslips and corresponding bank statements then appeal will be a waste of time rather re-applying with missing documents will be wise. What was the refusal wording.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.