ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mariosuresh

NARIC Letter

Post by mariosuresh » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:49 am

Hi,

I have done my Masters Degree (MCA) from Nagarjuna University. As Iam planning to claim points on my Masters Degree Iam sending for NARIC verification. I have planned to pay the NARIC fee online. Do I still need to send the photocopies by post and how much time will it take to get the NARIC letter.

Also I have sent my Bachelors and Masters Degree for Verification. Is there any extra fee if i send both the degrees at a time.

Regards
Suresh

JAH

No need to send by post & double fee

Post by JAH » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:00 am

no need to send photocopies of your degrees just send them by fax. one thing more write your Naric Enquiry on the top of each document when you Fax. u can send your all docs from matric to Ph.d. they will only charge single fee.

Rgds,

Jam
jamajmal@gmail.com

mariosuresh

Post by mariosuresh » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:28 pm

Thanks for the reply.

Do they give the assessment details in one letter for all degrees or seperate letter for each degree.

Regards
Suresh

JAH

Stated on single letter!!

Post by JAH » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:46 pm

It will be stated on one letter page wise i.e. 1of2 or 1 of 3...etc.

Its not necessary to get letter of comparison from NARIC. its not HO requirment. I have NARIC database list for Indian Universities whose degrees are considered comaparable to british degree standard. Give me email i can send u that it would be very useful for u to find ur university in that list.

Rgds,

Jam
jamajmal@hotmail.com

gopsln
Newly Registered

please send the NARIC list to my email

Post by gopsln » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:51 pm

it is gopsln@gmail.com. Thanks a lot!!

disdil4u

Re: Stated on single letter!!

Post by disdil4u » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:57 pm

Hello can you please forward to me as well

E-mail: disdil4u@gmail.com

Thanks
JAH wrote:It will be stated on one letter page wise i.e. 1of2 or 1 of 3...etc.

Its not necessary to get letter of comparison from NARIC. its not HO requirment. I have NARIC database list for Indian Universities whose degrees are considered comaparable to british degree standard. Give me email i can send u that it would be very useful for u to find ur university in that list.

Rgds,

Jam
jamajmal@hotmail.com