ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EFM RC - HO Visit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sumrobe
Newly Registered

EFM RC - HO Visit

Post by sumrobe » Sun May 01, 2016 9:36 pm

Hi Obie

Just a quick question.

I have applied for EEA2 unmarried partner (durable relation) Nov '15, we are genuine so we got nothing to worry about .Next week by 9th May '16 I'll finish my 6 months time frame. On the 20th April '16 I had HO visit my home to see if we were genuine, asked few mins so it wasn't a big deal as we are in relation since 4 years, the visit just lasted 15-20 mins they left and before leaving, I asked one of the officer is everything fine and he replied yes if not then we would have been here for another hour and said you will hear from the home office soon.

My question is :

Is it a good sign as I am awaiting for my RC since 6 month near
And when will I possibly get my reply.

sumrobe
Newly Registered

Re: Help EEA2 Applicant! HO Visit Me!

Post by sumrobe » Sun May 01, 2016 9:38 pm

Sorry not to mention they came at 9:38 AM while we were sleeping so i took it as positive visit. Any comment

sumrobe
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 / FM-EFM Discussion thread

Post by sumrobe » Sun May 01, 2016 10:10 pm

Just a quick question.

I have applied for EEA2 unmarried partner (durable relation) Nov '15, we are genuine so we got nothing to worry about .Next week by 9th May '16 I'll finish my 6 months time frame. On the 20th April '16 I had HO visit my home to see if we were genuine, asked few questions so it wasn't a big deal as we are in relation since 4 years and I had given everything as far as the document were concerned since 2 years and more, anyway, they came at 9:38 AM while we were sleeping so overall I took as a positive visit, the visit just lasted 15-20 mins and they left but before leaving, I asked one of the officer is everything fine and he replied yes if not then we would have been here for another hour and said you will hear from the home office soon.

My question is :

Is it a good sign as I am awaiting for my RC since 6 month near
And when will I possibly get my reply.

noajthan

Re: EFM RC - HO Visit

Post by noajthan » Mon May 02, 2016 10:56 am

Kindly refrain from posting same question all over forum.

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

noajthan

Re: Help EEA2 Applicant! HO Visit Me!

Post by noajthan » Mon May 02, 2016 10:58 am

sumrobe wrote:Sorry not to mention they came at 9:38 AM while we were sleeping so i took it as positive visit. Any comment
There is no obvious rhyme or reason to whatever HO and its agents choose to do.
How they handle one case may or may not apply to another.

Try to relax, sit tight and wait for their letter.

sumrobe
Newly Registered

Post by sumrobe » Mon May 02, 2016 10:03 pm

Hi

To us they seemed satisfied, My partner changed her job in Feb '16, we did not update the home office, but sure did update her previous employer that if HO calls to let them know where she's working. During the HO visit, I showed them P45 of my partners previous job and the new pay slips of her new job as she is paying her taxes since last 3 years, my question is since she is working somewhere else and the HO visit as explained above, would that effect the decision even if they were satisfied with the visit but saw a change in job? and is home office visit is the last check on the applicant? It's been near 2 yrs I'm waiting for the RC.

Thank you

sumrobe
Newly Registered

Post by sumrobe » Sat May 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Hi All,

I got my RC. My lawyer called yesterday and congratulated me!! Will update my time line once i receive my package. :)

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat May 07, 2016 7:36 pm

sumrobe wrote:Hi All,

I got my RC. My lawyer called yesterday and congratulated me!! Will update my time line once i receive my package. :)
Good news indeed. Sure to inspire other members in similar circumstances.

Olawale
Newly Registered

Post by Olawale » Sun May 08, 2016 11:18 pm

noajthan wrote:
sumrobe wrote:Hi All,

Good news indeed. Sure to inspire other members in similar circumstances.

Good news. Congratulations