ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naaz12
Newly Registered

FLR FP

Post by naaz12 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:45 am

Hi all Im new to this forum my husband has applied for FLR FP on basis of our 2 year old daughter. We sent the application via solicitor on 8th Jan 2016 and havent yet recieved any acknowledgment or biometric letter anyone know how long this takes to coome through?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: FLR FP

Post by Casa » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:58 am

Your solicitor should be able to advise you that a FLR(FP) application is likely to take up to a year or longer to process.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Sara2006
Newly Registered

Post by Sara2006 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:17 pm

naaz12 wrote:Hi all Im new to this forum my husband has applied for FLR FP on basis of our 2 year old daughter. We sent the application via solicitor on 8th Jan 2016 and havent yet recieved any acknowledgment or biometric letter anyone know how long this takes to coome through?
hi I send my documents on FLR FP 19 october 2015, acknowledgement letter received 4 November, Biometric done 15 December, 27 January received the letter for sent to them further documents within 1 week otherwise will be refused so sent not all what needed as not enough time just wait know. If you still not receive anything till next week try to call home office they will tell you what is going on with your case

naaz12
Newly Registered

Post by naaz12 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Sara2006 wrote:
naaz12 wrote:Hi all Im new to this forum my husband has applied for FLR FP on basis of our 2 year old daughter. We sent the application via solicitor on 8th Jan 2016 and havent yet recieved any acknowledgment or biometric letter anyone know how long this takes to coome through?
hi I send my documents on FLR FP 19 october 2015, acknowledgement letter received 4 November, Biometric done 15 December, 27 January received the letter for sent to them further documents within 1 week otherwise will be refused so sent not all what needed as not enough time just wait know. If you still not receive anything till next week try to call home office they will tell you what is going on with your case

Hi Sara

thanks for your reply have you not heard anything yet? I am just curious and was wanting to know the timelines hopefully you get good news :)

naaz12
Newly Registered

Post by naaz12 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:56 am

naaz12 wrote:
Sara2006 wrote:

Hi Sara

thanks for your reply have you not heard anything yet? I am just curious and was wanting to know the timelines hopefully you get good news :)

Hi Sara

what documents did they ask for? My husband has done his biometrics on Saturday.

sannibolanle
Newly Registered

Post by sannibolanle » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:30 pm

Hi naaz12,
When your husband applied, how much did he pay pls? Did he pay for your daughter as a dependant?

naaz12
Newly Registered

Post by naaz12 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:59 pm

sannibolanle wrote:Hi naaz12,
When your husband applied, how much did he pay pls? Did he pay for your daughter as a dependant?

no as I am british she is also british and he paid £500 nhs surcharge plus 649 flr fp fees he applied 8th jan by post received biometric letter on 5th Feb

mairyk10
United Kingdom

Post by mairyk10 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:23 am

naaz12 wrote:
sannibolanle wrote:Hi naaz12,

no as I am british she is also british and he paid £500 nhs surcharge plus 649 flr fp fees he applied 8th jan by post received biometric letter on 5th Feb

hi naaz any news