ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply PR with a British daughter

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kauffman Andre
Newly Registered

Apply PR with a British daughter

Post by Kauffman Andre » Mon May 09, 2016 10:45 am

Hello to all.
As I am new here, I am sorry if I am posting in a wrong place.

I am a Italian Citizen living and working as a self employed in UK since September 2006.

In February 2016, I did apply for my baby daughter British passport as she was born in 2014.
Her passport was granted because I did prove I was exercising treaty rights for the last 5 continuous years.

Now, I want to apply for my Permanent Residence

As I already proved my exercising treaty rights in order to get my daughter british passport, Do I need to provide all the documents over again or is there any other way to do so ?
In my line of thinking, since I proved that I am settle here in order to get my baby british passport I did not need to do again.

Could you clarify this matter for me please....?

I am i bit confused about this.

I really appreciate your help

Kind regards

Andre Kauffman

secret.simon

Re: Apply PR with a British daughter

Post by secret.simon » Mon May 09, 2016 10:48 am

Kauffman Andre wrote: Do I need to provide all the documents over again
Yes.
Kauffman Andre wrote:since I proved that I am settle here in order to get my baby british passport I did not need to do again.
You do.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Kauffman Andre
Newly Registered

Re: Apply PR with a British daughter

Post by Kauffman Andre » Mon May 09, 2016 10:57 am

OK. Thank you