ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal - Decision Withdrawn???

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kingspunjab2016
Newly Registered

Appeal - Decision Withdrawn???

Post by kingspunjab2016 » Sun May 08, 2016 9:51 pm

Good evening all,

I married my husband in January 2016, we then applied for his spouse visa, (delhi) unfortunately, it was rejected due to a missing employment letter and photocopied bank statements.

we then appealed, we submitted the employment letter and banks statements with the appeal form and fee. After some months, in early April my husband received the following email from the UKVI in Croydon
xxxxx
xxxxx
I am writing to inform you that having reviewed the decision on your application on behalf of the Secretary of State I have decided to withdraw the decision of 20/01/2016. You will be notified of the new decision in due course.

The reason for withdrawing the decision is based on the fresh evidence that has been submitted. The ECO
is now satisfied that the reasons for refusal have been addressed.

This letter is being copied to the Tribunal.

Yours sincerely

ECA

it has now been over a month, and we have not heard anything... should we be worried? , we were hoping that delhi would have requested his passport? it is possible they will now refuse on grounds??

we tried the ukvi enquiry desk, they are now unable to find our orginal GWF number :cry: :cry:

if it has been overturned, how do they date the visa? we have already been apart for 5 months

Obie
Ireland

Re: Appeal - Decision Withdrawn???

Post by Obie » Mon May 09, 2016 3:59 am

The visa will be prospectively dated.

Depending on when your initial application was made, he could be given a 33 months entry clearance or a 28 days entry clearance, and a 30 months Biometric residence permit upon entry.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

kingspunjab2016
Newly Registered

Post by kingspunjab2016 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:55 am

Obie wrote:The visa will be prospectively dated.

Depending on when your initial application was made, he could be given a 33 months entry clearance or a 28 days entry clearance, and a 30 months Biometric residence permit upon entry.
Thank you Obie.

Does anyone have input on the time taken to contact us when the initial refusal decision has been withdrawn? We cant be only ones, that have had their decision withdrawn at the first tier stage?... hmm

Emre26
Newly Registered

Post by Emre26 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:13 pm

Hello kingspunjab2016,

My application is refused last week for the same reason too. Missing info on employment letter and missing bank statements of the payslips.
We gathered these documents and planning to appeal in a few days. We were hoping that decision will withdrawn with ECM review rather than going to court. Reading your post encouraged me about it.

I hope you hear from Delhi very soon.

Can you please give a timeline about your appeal process? Also did you appeal online and send the missing documents with fax?

kingspunjab2016
Newly Registered

Post by kingspunjab2016 » Mon May 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Emre26 wrote:Hello kingspunjab2016,

My application is refused last week for the same reason too. Missing info on employment letter and missing bank statements of the payslips.
We gathered these documents and planning to appeal in a few days. We were hoping that decision will withdrawn with ECM review rather than going to court. Reading your post encouraged me about it.

Can you please give a timeline about your appeal process? Also did you appeal online and send the missing documents with fax?
Hi there,

let me start off by saying there doesn't seem to much info about withdrawal decisions and what happens after, I think some posters had their original refusal decision overturned before being withdrawn.

secondly. it is a very drawn out process, we appealed in mid jan, heard nothing until March, then the withdrawal letter in april, and now nothing again. to make matters worse, the UKVI cannot find our original GWF application number. so w are in limbo.

I do not want to put you off, it will be a very stressful time, you will not hear anything, our MP who is james brokenshire :shock: hasn't helped at all, just passed the buck really. I also think if \ when you appeal and the notice of appeal has been issued and you do not hear within 28 days of that letter, you appeal has not been withdrawn \ overturned. check for posts by perpergkg and a user called Saturn 123789

we submitted our missing evidence \ iaft \ fee by recorded mail.

perpergkg

Post by perpergkg » Mon May 09, 2016 8:11 pm

kingspunjab2016 wrote:
Emre26 wrote:Hello kingspunjab2016,

Hi there,

let me start off by saying there doesn't seem to much info about withdrawal decisions and what happens after, I think some posters had their original refusal decision overturned before being withdrawn.

secondly. it is a very drawn out process, we appealed in mid jan, heard nothing until March, then the withdrawal letter in april, and now nothing again. to make matters worse, the UKVI cannot find our original GWF application number. so w are in limbo.

I do not want to put you off, it will be a very stressful time, you will not hear anything, our MP who is james brokenshire :shock: hasn't helped at all, just passed the buck really. I also think if \ when you appeal and the notice of appeal has been issued and you do not hear within 28 days of that letter, you appeal has not been withdrawn \ overturned. check for posts by perpergkg and a user called Saturn 123789

we submitted our missing evidence \ iaft \ fee by recorded mail.
+1 to what kingspunjab has said.. she is still waiting so @#@#@# knows how long we have to wait to hear about an update

and kings punjab lost today :shock: :shock: not......
04/1/16 UK Spouse application
06/1/16 rejected
11/1/16 appealed
01/2/16 payment
29/3/16 IA10
25/4/16 Original decision withdrawn
20/5/16 Appears thatECO \ BHC Delhi do not communicate
23/5/16 complaint raised
23/5/16 Passport submitted

kingspunjab2016
Newly Registered

Post by kingspunjab2016 » Tue May 10, 2016 8:25 pm

anyone help please?

kingspunjab2016
Newly Registered

Post by kingspunjab2016 » Thu May 12, 2016 9:46 pm

has anyone else heard anything \ advice on an original decision withdrawn BHC New Delhi

perpergkg

Post by perpergkg » Sun May 15, 2016 7:44 pm

kingspunjab2016 wrote:has anyone else heard anything \ advice on an original decision withdrawn BHC New Delhi
Have you heard anything yet? we have not.
04/1/16 UK Spouse application
06/1/16 rejected
11/1/16 appealed
01/2/16 payment
29/3/16 IA10
25/4/16 Original decision withdrawn
20/5/16 Appears thatECO \ BHC Delhi do not communicate
23/5/16 complaint raised
23/5/16 Passport submitted

Hawaaraa
Newly Registered

Post by Hawaaraa » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:59 am

Hi all. Am the same stuation been waiting for over 13 weeks didn't hear any think I just wanders have u got any update

Afgrahmat
Newly Registered

Post by Afgrahmat » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:28 pm

Hey guys

It's been three months since my appeal was withdrewn and i'm still waiting. I emailed the tribunal if I'll still be able to keep with the appeal if the ECO again refuse my application for a different reason because it can never be guaranteed that they will issue me with a visa. And the tribunals reply was ''We can confirm that the Tribunal has received notification from the Embassy/Home Office that they intend to withdraw their original decision.... Therefore your case was allowed''
I don't get what doesn't allowing the case mean ?

Please
Share your opinions. Thanks

Afgrahmat
Newly Registered

Post by Afgrahmat » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:31 pm

[quote="Hawaaraa"]Hi all. Am the same stuation been waiting for over 13 weeks didn't hear any thing I just wanders have u got any update[/quote