ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry clearance manager review

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saturn 123789

Entry clearance manager review

Post by saturn 123789 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:32 pm

hi
I have applied for a settlement visa as wife in 20/05/2015 , my application was refused in 08/07/2015 on the ground of no geniume relationship with my husband and that he is not exempt from financial requirement even if he is a carer . i submitted the IAFT2 form and evidence of my husband carer's allowance and prove that our relationship is subsistent (skype communication, my tickets to visit him and receipt for things he did buy for me.....ect ).
we finally received the entry clearance manager review and date of hearing . In this review its not clear whether if the evidence we gave was sufficient or no and he added that he doesn't believe that i have a family life with my husband so the article 8 of human right doesn't applied to my case and he note that we didn't give any evidence why my husband is enable to travel to morocco to be with me ( the ECM didn't ask such question in the refusal letter)
My question is that how can i know if the evidence i submitted with the appeal form is accepted or no?

adealerking

Re: Entry clearance manager review

Post by adealerking » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:38 pm

This is sad to read hmm :(

saturn 123789

Post by saturn 123789 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:20 pm

adealerking wrote:This is sad to read hmm :(
NOT AS MUCH AS FRUSTRATING

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:34 pm

NOT AS MUCH AS FRUSTRATING
disencouragement Also

saturn 123789

notice of hearing

Post by saturn 123789 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:45 pm

Anyone who got the notice of hearing ? there is nothing that indicate evidence of the ECM or is he gonna send it later?

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:54 am

Did you recieve ECM's statement ? Did it mention some arugments about uphelding their original decision and kindly please tell us what is your hearing date ?

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:29 am

According to new rule ECM can add new reasons to his/her statement ,are your sponsor is British Citizen or ILR holder ??
He still don't believe you are in a geniune relationship ,sometime its due to yours sponoser previous life ,if he was married or in civil partnership Eco's refusal is very strong unless your relationship is consumated (a kid)
You applied under carer category he asked for medical proofs that why he isnt enable to travel to be with you ?

saturn 123789

Post by saturn 123789 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:04 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:Did you recieve ECM's statement ? Did it mention some arugments about uphelding their original decision and kindly please tell us what is your hearing date ?
i just received the hearing notice its doesn't contain any details why he didn't overturned his decision, my date of hearing is in 13/04/2016. Could you please tell me what is the ECM's statement and when i will be receiving it?

saturn 123789

Post by saturn 123789 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:14 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:According to new rule ECM can add new reasons to his/her statement ,are your sponsor is British Citizen or ILR holder ??
He still don't believe you are in a geniune relationship ,sometime its due to yours sponoser previous life ,if he was married or in civil partnership Eco's refusal is very strong unless your relationship is consumated (a kid)
You applied under carer category he asked for medical proofs that why he isnt enable to travel to be with you ?
My sponsor is British citizen and was married and got divorced before we met . In my visa application i submitted all the paper of his son condition and carer paper, the eco didn't saw it apparently because in the refusal he said that my husband is not exempt from the financial requirement, i think the question about been able to travel to see me is because he suggested that we can live in another country other than the uk because i don't have a family life with him and the article 8 doesn't apply to me. its a general statement and doesn't have anything to do with my case.

saturn 123789

Post by saturn 123789 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Could anyone who received the notice of hearing answer me please

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:59 am

saturn 123789 wrote:Could anyone who received the notice of hearing answer me please
sorry for late response .First thing you should do is call tribunal to know whether they receive your bundle or not? If yes ,do ask them to send it to you .In this bundle you will get ECM 's decision as well.I guess Ecm still didnt make his decision on your application and you will get your court date if this is the case then you still have chance to review and win it at review stage otherwise you have 99 percent chance to win this appeal at court as all of their refusals are self assumptions and you can prove them wrong.
so cheer up you got court date lucky you are within 3 to 4 months after deadline.Do you involve a legal advisor ??

saturn 123789

Post by saturn 123789 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:23 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:
saturn 123789 wrote:Could anyone who received the notice of hearing answer me please
sorry for late response .First thing you should do is call tribunal to know whether they receive your bundle or not? If yes ,do ask them to send it to you .In this bundle you will get ECM 's decision as well.I guess Ecm still didn't make his decision on your application and you will get your court date if this is the case then you still have chance to review and win it at review stage otherwise you have 99 percent chance to win this appeal at court as all of their refusals are self assumptions and you can prove them wrong.
so cheer up you got court date lucky you are within 3 to 4 months after deadline.Do you involve a legal advisor ??
thank you for your reply
i got the hearing notice and the ECM appeal review its said( i have reviewed the ground of appeal and the supporting documents submitted with the appeal papers . Based of the refusal notice and the additional documents submitted, I am satisfied the original decision was correct. the decision is therefore in accordance with the law and the immigration rules and i am not prepared to exercise discretion in the appealant's case.Plus the article 8 blahblah )
my question is that he didn't make clear wish one of the points still doesn't met the requirement so i can send my supporting documents to the tribunal.
yes my husband just contacted a solicitor and will represent me with her in the tribunal.

saturn 123789

Post by saturn 123789 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:49 am

ANYONE PLEASE

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:19 pm

saturn 123789 wrote:ANYONE PLEASE
Really sorry for late reply ,honestly I got confused but after a bit research I reckon you will be succeed (in sha Allah ) .
Took all of the proofs in courts whatever you could arrange to debunk their baseless refusal points ,Judge are normally against HO's solictior due to their faulty assesments .Do take your photograph ,wedding photographs,others occasions taken photos,greeting cards especially Birthday and valentine cards these do matter alot for english people ;u know.
And as far as career matter concerns ,do consult your legal advisor to confirm that really ur spouse is exempt of financial requirement ??if this true believe me u will receive decision in ur favour within couple of days after ur hearing date.
Best of luck May God grant u success and kindly do pray for me.

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:22 pm

And dont fear about court hearing , we have recently two sisters who had attended and are really happy with outcome and they did confirm that judge is quite good.so relax and plan for ur flight very soon.

saturn 123789

Post by saturn 123789 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:32 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:And dont fear about court hearing , we have recently two sisters who had attended and are really happy with outcome and they did confirm that judge is quite good.so relax and plan for ur flight very soon.
Thank you very much for your kind words . I wish you the best insha'ALLAh

saturn 123789

Post by saturn 123789 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:34 pm

hI
my husband is exempt from financial requierement because he is carer to his autistic child , according to the calculatin we met the maintenance requirement but i got this in the judge decesion

",,,,,,,,,What is odd about the wording of is the reference to maintaining adequately without recourse to public funds. I assume that that means without further recourse to public funds because, of course, it is implicit that an applicant in those circumstances as described in E-ECP.3.3 will, of course, already be in receipt of public funds, notably Carer's Allowance and Disability Living Allowance so it is strange wording, in, my judgment, why (b) should be drafted in the way it is without specifically making reference to further recourse to public funds.
Several other questions arise, as I see it, in this case to try to determine, as it were, the correct and proper way forward and whether the Rules were met. At Taylor House, on behalf of the Respondent, ECO was content to say that the comparator could be the benefit levels that are obviously well known and he recited

those and provided a document setting out the various rates that a couple can get for Income Support with two children and, in particular, a child that is disabled which, of course, is the younger son of the sponsor. If that was the right comparator and the analysis went along the lines that I have set out above then, as I say, the sponsor would be successful.
What concerns me though is the question of whether or not the sum of 2441.51 is indeed adequate if one compares it with the figures that are set out actually in the

Rules for someone who is in work. Those figures are, of course, recited at E-ECP.3.1

(a) and it is 218,600 for the sponsor as-a gross annual income, together with 23,800 for the first child and 22,400 for the second child. That produces, of course, 224,800 per annum. That figure is greater than the amount that is available to the sponsor at

the moment which would be 222,958.52. Is it right and proper, therefore, to conclude that the sponsor's current level of receipts totalling 222,958.52, falling as they do below 224,800 which would be the figures required of the sponsor and the two children, mean that the Appellant cannot succeed under the Rules? have to say that I have not found an easy solution to that problem but conclude, on balance, that the appropriate way to interpret the Rules generally is to look not straightaway outside the Rules, but to look within the Rules themselves as how best to interpret them. It seems to me to follow that rather than making reference to exterior benefit rates which might have been perfectly appropriate in the past, that the correct course of action in looking at the application of the Rules is to make reference to the figures

that are actually contained there and that, of course, produces E24,800 as being the minimum necessary. If I am right in that analysis, and I do indicate some real

misgivings about whether that is the correct course of action, then regrettably, and .1 stress that, the Appellant does not succeed because there are insufficient funds."

saturn 123789

Post by saturn 123789 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:59 pm

Could you please tell me if you think there is a mistake in the judge calculation?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Are you sure you have typed the correct figures? No financial requirement in any way needs hundreds of thousands.

Also, be patient for people to respond, should they wish to. Most of us are still at work or busy with our families. Not everyone understands the rules around your circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

saturn 123789

Post by saturn 123789 » Mon May 09, 2016 4:20 pm

thank you for your reply, sorry it was a copy/paste i should eliminate 2
(441.51 is indeed adequate if one compares it with the figures that are set out actually in the

Rules for someone who is in work. Those figures are, of course, recited at E-ECP.3.1

(a) and it is 18,600 for the sponsor as-a gross annual income, together with 23,800 for the first child and 22,400 for the second child. That produces, of course, 24,800 per annum. That figure is greater than the amount that is available to the sponsor at the moment which would be 22,958.52. Is it right and proper, therefore, to conclude that the sponsor's current level of receipts totalling 22,958.52, falling as they do below 24,800 which .........)
My appeal is allowed on human right ground , i dont know if it is enauph reasons for the home office not to appeal, i 'am frustrated because i believe that this calculation is totaly wrong and in the judge decesion he pointed out the the ECO gave him the appropriate calculation the same that we did and that works in our favor

perpergkg

Post by perpergkg » Mon May 09, 2016 8:03 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:According to new rule ECM can add new reasons to his/her statement ,are your sponsor is British Citizen or ILR holder ??
hi

where did you hear that they can add new reasons for refusal? please provide a link. our original refusal decision was withdrawn because we submitted the missing evidence with our appeal and they were satisfied, but they said we should wait to hear about the new decision
04/1/16 UK Spouse application
06/1/16 rejected
11/1/16 appealed
01/2/16 payment
29/3/16 IA10
25/4/16 Original decision withdrawn
20/5/16 Appears thatECO \ BHC Delhi do not communicate
23/5/16 complaint raised
23/5/16 Passport submitted

saturn 123789

Post by saturn 123789 » Mon May 09, 2016 8:26 pm

Anyone please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 09, 2016 9:31 pm

perpergkg wrote:
hi

where did you hear that they can add new reasons for refusal? please provide a link. our original refusal decision was withdrawn because we submitted the missing evidence with our appeal and they were satisfied, but they said we should wait to hear about the new decision
Please can you continue your questions in your own topic. This is to avoid this one becoming confusing with responses and detracting from the OPs topic/posts/questions.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1341654
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

perpergkg

Post by perpergkg » Tue May 10, 2016 6:20 am

CR001 wrote:
perpergkg wrote:
hi

Please can you continue your questions in your own topic. This is to avoid this one becoming confusing with responses and detracting from the OPs topic/posts/questions.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1341654
fine, i will PM the poster.
04/1/16 UK Spouse application
06/1/16 rejected
11/1/16 appealed
01/2/16 payment
29/3/16 IA10
25/4/16 Original decision withdrawn
20/5/16 Appears thatECO \ BHC Delhi do not communicate
23/5/16 complaint raised
23/5/16 Passport submitted