ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintaining Same Income For 5 Years for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aamirwani

Maintaining Same Income For 5 Years for ILR

Post by aamirwani » Tue May 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi

I just spoke to solicitor about my ILR application based on completing 5 years on Tier 1 (general)

She said my application will most likely be refused for not maintaining my required threshold of £35k for 5 consecutive years.

Even though I have met the points required to qualify at initial, extention and ILR stage.

I had to be out of the country twice (2012 and 2014) for around 3 months for personal reasons, so didn't get paid for those months hence, drop in the income.

Could someone please point me to the ILR or Tier 1 rules where it says one has to maintain the required earnings for 5 consecutive years.

Thanks
Aamir

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Maintaining Same Income For 5 Years for ILR

Post by Wanderer » Tue May 10, 2016 1:52 pm

Already been answered.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Maintaining Same Income For 5 Years for ILR

Post by CR001 » Tue May 10, 2016 1:58 pm

Can you please stop posting your questions multiple times all over the place and stick to your existing topic.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1345448

See also Multiple Posts (click)

Members offer their time for free. We have jobs and families. When someone feels inclined to answer your question, I am sure they will. If you feel you need immediate and urgent advice, you are of course free to contact an OISC advisor.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.