ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RTI/FPS for Tier 1 Extension or Settlement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bkallday
Newly Registered

RTI/FPS for Tier 1 Extension or Settlement

Post by bkallday » Sun May 08, 2016 2:12 am

Dear All,

My question is in regard to the RTI/FPS submissions required as part of the application for Tier 1 Extension/Settlement.

My Sage One system gives me an XML document, which displays as a jumbled HTMP document. I have seen someone once show me a clean human readable format of this, but I do not know how to open it.

Is the computer language xml file ok, and if not, what program can I use to open a user-friendly version.

Many thanks with your help on this.

Regards,

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: RTI/FPS for Tier 1 Extension or Settlement

Post by zimba » Mon May 09, 2016 10:27 am

This is not an immigration question. It should be common sense that HO wants to see the report in a readable format. Contact Sage customer service for more help
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

bkallday
Newly Registered

Post by bkallday » Tue May 10, 2016 1:14 am

Thank you for your response ZImba,

Actually the HO Super Premium Team has gotten back to me and has sent me the XML <etc> <sokfjofjewf> type form.

This is why I was curious.

So I appreciate the common-sensical approach to all of your responses, however, should I have an email from the super-premium team at croydon confirming this, I am assuming it would be ok?

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Tue May 10, 2016 8:00 am

bkallday wrote:Thank you for your response ZImba,

Actually the HO Super Premium Team has gotten back to me and has sent me the XML <etc> <sokfjofjewf> type form.

So I appreciate the common-sensical approach to all of your responses, however, should I have an email from the super-premium team at croydon confirming this, I am assuming it would be ok?
Dear bkallday,
Please tell us how did you contact the HO, and what is the phone number of super-premium team at croydon.
Did you pay for that.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue May 10, 2016 10:33 am

bkallday wrote:Thank you for your response ZImba,

Please be aware that you cannot use premium services for Tier 1E.
Something like this example is acceptable for HO: http://www.moneysoft.co.uk/images/guide ... 55x604.png
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Tue May 10, 2016 12:25 pm

Dear Zimba,

You are right,

I thought he was saying that there is a premium service to answer the questions and inquires.

Thanks

bkallday
Newly Registered

Post by bkallday » Tue May 10, 2016 2:16 pm

Dear Jafer, My solicitor has contacted the superpremium team.

Dear Zimba and others, to clarify, super premium service cannot be used for applying for leave under T1E, or applying for settlement under T1E, however can be used for the extension application.

Best Regards,

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue May 10, 2016 2:28 pm

bkallday wrote:Dear Jafer, My solicitor has contacted the superpremium team.

Dear Zimba and others, to clarify, super premium service cannot be used for applying for leave under T1E, or applying for settlement under T1E, however can be used for the extension application.

Best Regards,
According to the GOV.UK website, you cannot use it for Tier 1E visa at all (initial, extension or ILR)

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... he-service