ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for Indian Visa without Surrender Certificate

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

brynsadler
Newly Registered

Apply for Indian Visa without Surrender Certificate

Post by brynsadler » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:59 pm

Hello All,

I have been recently approved for my naturalisation and I am going through the Application for British passport at the moment.

My question is- as soon as I get my British passport- can I apply for an Indian Tourist visa straightaway as I may have to travel in the next couple of months Or Would I have to surrender the Indian passport first and wait for the surrecder certificate before I can apply for Indian Visa??

many thanks
B

FayEng

Re: Apply for Indian Visa without Surrender Certificate

Post by FayEng » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:18 am

Hi
Please Surrender your Indian passport first. If you submit on monday you will have it by Friday. Me and my friend just did.

Very prompt service unexpected

Fay

tamilmaran
- thin ice -

Re: Apply for Indian Visa without Surrender Certificate

Post by tamilmaran » Tue May 10, 2016 9:52 pm

Is it mandatory to apply for surrender certificate and then apply for Indian Visa...? I am aware, I may get the surrender certificate in 3-5 days
Please update BC timeline in google docs https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

I am another user just like you.....!!
===TAMILMARAN===