ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur 50K extension and 10 years Long residence

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JamesBlack

Entrepreneur 50K extension and 10 years Long residence

Post by JamesBlack » Wed May 11, 2016 3:00 pm

My Entrepreneur extension 50K is in June and 4 months later 10 years complete.
2 dependants wife & child born in the UK

i want to discuss few options here main focus is also to complete 10 years in october or september if apply just 28 days before. so 90 days between entrepreneur leave expiry and SET(LR) eligibility date

1. apply extension on time
if unfortunately extension gets refused what options apart from AR i would possibly have?

2. apply extension within 28 days of the exipry of the leave
does that have an impact at all or it just gets disregarded if you do it only once in your visa history
this will get me slightly closer to october effectively september can apply 28 days before for SER (LR) if entre preneur extension is still pending or in AR
3. apply SET (LR) before time (4 months/120days) along with full entrepreneur extension documents

what will happen if the application stays pending and my 10 years complete in the meanwhile in october.
or
if they refuse instantly that its a before time application, my entrepreneur leave would have already expired in june what option would they possibly give me
to apply entrepreneur extension?
to leave country?

also if they advise me to reapply will my time be covered under section 3C.

zimba hopefully and all other seniors can shed some light on it.

my entrepreneur application is okay ticks all point boxes but slightly complicated due to 2 companies. i will explain if needed. but for now plz explain a bit on top 3 scenarios and what will happen in each of the cases

obviously i hope that entrepreneur extension will be successful but just need to check all available options and plan B and C ;)
i might have confused some people but i tried best to keep it as simple
and its bit of self explanatory as well

legalkhan
Pakistan

Re: Entrepreneur 50K extension and 10 years Long residence

Post by legalkhan » Thu May 12, 2016 6:05 pm

@jamesblack

Please have a look at these threads, and be advised not to take it as a replacement for a legal advise.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 07985.html

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... 99453.html

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1240714

JamesBlack

Re: Entrepreneur 50K extension and 10 years Long residence

Post by JamesBlack » Thu May 12, 2016 7:03 pm

Many Thanks for the reply
And yes obviously just different perspective and opinions.
Need to weigh up all options and wanted to discuss here.
All legal advisors are giving various different conflicting opinions about a dozen of solicitors and renowned immigration firms.
Thanks for sharing these threads