ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any call or news for 3rd May 2016 PEO Croydon Attendees?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GO61

Re: Any call or news for 3rd May 2016 PEO Croydon Attendees?

Post by GO61 » Tue May 10, 2016 4:19 pm

UPDATE -
Exactly as I thought - as I suspected they might post the documents without calling,
I just went to Croydon to see what the situation is.
Told the guy at the door I'm here to pick up my documents, no issues, went in.
And yes - the application (5th appointment) is finalised and leave is granted, BUT, some careless and irresponsible caseworker put the documents in the post without calling me first!!! Now I have to stay put in the office for God knows how many days and wait for the post!!! Plus my travel next week is at risk!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE
All they say is "sorry" and that's it. This is a joke!!

Tier1 query

Post by Tier1 query » Tue May 10, 2016 4:55 pm

hi ,

So is your ILR approved .

GO61

Post by GO61 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:13 pm

Tier1 query wrote:hi ,

Yes it is, but the thing is, on top of all this stress, even though I was specifically told someone would call me when the decision is made as I said I would pick them up as I'm travelling soon, some idiot puts them in the post and I'm only finding this out cos I jumped on a train and went there and banged on Home Office's door. Otherwise I wouldn't even know and would be out of office too and would miss the post too.

All they say is "sorry, you can complain ", that's it!!
Who's going to pay for my losses if I miss my business trip next week?? They do a terrible job, keeping people in the dark, with no way to contact them by email or phone.... They shouldn't be getting away with this. Absolutely ridiculous.

Tier1 query

Post by Tier1 query » Tue May 10, 2016 7:36 pm

Hi Go61

Congrats , not sure what to do now , do i need to wait for post or call 120 miles far from home office .. starting to sweat now any on who wen on 5th may received any call guys , please post here

regards

tier 1

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 10, 2016 8:01 pm

GO61 wrote:
Tier1 query wrote:hi ,

Yes it is, but the thing is, on top of all this stress, even though I was specifically told someone would call me when the decision is made as I said I would pick them up as I'm travelling soon, some idiot puts them in the post and I'm only finding this out cos I jumped on a train and went there and banged on Home Office's door. Otherwise I wouldn't even know and would be out of office too and would miss the post too.

All they say is "sorry, you can complain ", that's it!!
Who's going to pay for my losses if I miss my business trip next week?? They do a terrible job, keeping people in the dark, with no way to contact them by email or phone.... They shouldn't be getting away with this. Absolutely ridiculous.
Even though HO have sent your documents back by post, you still have to wait for the BRP card to be delivered by the courier before you can travel.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Wed May 11, 2016 8:06 am

GO61 wrote:UPDATE -
Exactly as I thought - as I suspected they might post the documents without calling,
I just went to Croydon to see what the situation is.
Told the guy at the door I'm here to pick up my documents, no issues, went in.
And yes - the application (5th appointment) is finalised and leave is granted, BUT, some careless and irresponsible caseworker put the documents in the post without calling me first!!! Now I have to stay put in the office for God knows how many days and wait for the post!!! Plus my travel next week is at risk!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE
All they say is "sorry" and that's it. This is a joke!!
CONGRATS GO61

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Wed May 11, 2016 10:36 am

Hi All
Any body who attended croydon PEO on 5th and 6th got call and any update today.

Please keep updating guys.

Best of Luck to all.

Vrishank_12
Newly Registered

Post by Vrishank_12 » Wed May 11, 2016 10:56 am

Hi ,
I had my appointment on the 4th of May. morning 9:30 . Still no call or Post.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Wed May 11, 2016 11:09 am

I had on 6th at 9.30am, with ILR and FLR(M), after waiting of 4 hours, they just handed over letter with saying

"""your application is valid but there are further checks need to be made on your case and as such you application is passed to a team"" same letter they handed to my partner.

No call, no email, no sign till yet.

Tier1 query

Post by Tier1 query » Wed May 11, 2016 11:24 am

Hi Guys

My interview was on may 5th at 9: 30 , due to some it issues they advised to reschedule waited for 2 hrs asking for help , at last 11:00 i have submitted by documents and case was registered biometrics were done at 1:00 pm and started waiting for ticket to be called at last after 3:30 hrs wait at 4:20 ticket was called and told documents are ok due to IT issues we cannot make decisions today . No letter has given and advised we will call you or send documents by post , NO time scale provided when asked

regards

tier 1

GO61

Post by GO61 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:26 pm

Tier1 query wrote:Hi Guys

My interview was on may 5th at 9: 30 , due to some it issues they advised to reschedule waited for 2 hrs asking for help , at last 11:00 i have submitted by documents and case was registered biometrics were done at 1:00 pm and started waiting for ticket to be called at last after 3:30 hrs wait at 4:20 ticket was called and told documents are ok due to IT issues we cannot make decisions today . No letter has given and advised we will call you or send documents by post , NO time scale provided when asked

regards

tier 1
Hi - if you still haven't received a call, I suspect they might have put your docs in the post without calling you first, like they did with me. Because when I was in Croydon yesterday they said the 5th appointments were done yesterday (Tuesday), so I'd strongly recommend you to stay put at whatever postal address you gave them! (they said the docs are sent by Royal Mail Signed for, not sure if it has to be the recipient to sign for the parcel or can it be someone else?)
Decisionwise - if you still haven't received a letter or call saying otherwise, yours should be granted too. But if you can, just jump on a train and go, I'd say. (just tell the guy at the door they called you and you're there to collect docs, showing your last week's appointment letter, you'll be fine), and ask what's going on. That's what I'd suggest. At least you'll find out the decision before waiting for the post.

SahaBhai
Newly Registered

Post by SahaBhai » Wed May 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Vrishank_12 wrote:Hi ,
I had my appointment on the 4th of May. morning 9:30 . Still no call or Post.
Just got update from my Adviser that he received all my documents along with the decision. My appointment was at 8.50 AM last Wednesday the 4th.

It was incomplete till yesterday when my adviser chased them about an update. As the application was from 4th so the officer in charge said he will send my file to get reviewed by a case worker and make a decision soon, pretty impressed to get the documents today.

Hope it helps someone.

Cheers

Berdah
Newly Registered

Post by Berdah » Wed May 11, 2016 4:50 pm

SahaBhai wrote:
Berdah wrote:I had applied on 4 May in the morning and was told the system was down. I opted to have my documents sent back by post.
I just got an email from my solicitor saying that the team in Croydon has confirmed that my application has been completed and was dispatched on 7 May (not sure if that means it was successful but I presume it does) . We were told to allow 3-5 working days to receive the documents.

Thanks for the update my scenario is exactly same as opted for post, havn't received anything yet.
My solicitor just received the docs.

Berdah
Newly Registered

Post by Berdah » Wed May 11, 2016 4:54 pm

GO61 wrote:
Berdah wrote:I had applied on 4 May in the morning and was told the system was down. I opted to have my documents sent back by post.
I just got an email from my solicitor saying that the team in Croydon has confirmed that my application has been completed and was dispatched on 7 May (not sure if that means it was successful but I presume it does) . We were told to allow 3-5 working days to receive the documents.
Hi Berdah, did you opt for post when they called you after the application was completed? Or when you submitted the application on the 4th?
I'm asking because I gave the post address assuming it was for BRP cards but I would wish to go and collect my passport and not wait for post... Did they post your documents on 7th without giving you (or your rep) a call first?
I opted on the day of the crash to receive the docs by post (I think the unknown number that called me on saturday was from them but I was never able to pick up the phone). My rational was that there is no point in bothering to go and pick my docs in person if they won't give the BRP at the same time. You wouldn't get the BRP before the docs. I don't think my rep was called on the 7th, it was just posted as I had asked initially.
Last edited by Berdah on Wed May 11, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Berdah
Newly Registered

Post by Berdah » Wed May 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Since the 3-4-5 May crash, from those who were granted ILR has anyone received their BRP card yet?

Tier1 query

Post by Tier1 query » Wed May 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Many thanks GO61

Bedrah, yesterday i have missed 2 private number calls , did leave any voice mail ?

regards

tier 1

Berdah
Newly Registered

Post by Berdah » Wed May 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Tier1 query wrote:Many thanks GO61

Bedrah, yesterday i have missed 2 private number calls , did leave any voice mail ?

regards

tier 1

I don't have voice mail.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Wed May 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Berdah wrote:
Tier1 query wrote:Many thanks GO61

regards

tier 1

I don't have voice mail.

you might received email, because when they try to contact us to reschedule appointment, and could not able to reach, they left email that we try to contact ........and blah blah..

Tier1 query

Post by Tier1 query » Wed May 11, 2016 6:02 pm

Hi smart officer /Bedrah

thanks for reply went to interview on 5th may , waiting for decision . was just asking if we miss the call do they send documents by post

Regards

tier 1

Tier1 query

Post by Tier1 query » Wed May 11, 2016 6:02 pm

Hi smart officer /Bedrah

thanks for reply went to interview on 5th may , waiting for decision . was just asking if we miss the call do they send documents by post

Regards

tier 1

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Wed May 11, 2016 6:28 pm

Tier1 query wrote:Hi smart officer /Bedrah

Regards

tier 1
I am in same boat. Appointment on 6th may 9.30 morning. Had biometric. And after 4 hours given letter and no news till yet. I will contact next week to UKVI if nothing recieved.

Berdah
Newly Registered

Post by Berdah » Thu May 12, 2016 9:52 am

Tier1 query wrote:Hi smart officer /Bedrah

Regards

tier 1
Sorry I don't know...

Berdah
Newly Registered

Post by Berdah » Thu May 12, 2016 12:26 pm

Ok Chaps, I applied on 4 May , got my approval on 7 may. And today my rep told me that I have received my BRP card and all the other documents (I had asked to have my items posted rather than picked up in person.

MacRas
Newly Registered

Post by MacRas » Thu May 12, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi,
I applied on the 4th of May , got my approval on the 9th of May by phone. Today my representative told me that they have received my documents and BRP card by mail. Hope you all get your results soon.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Thu May 12, 2016 12:51 pm

Berdah wrote:Ok Chaps, I applied on 4 May , got my approval on 7 may. And today my rep told me that I have received my BRP card and all the other documents (I had asked to have my items posted rather than picked up in person.
congrats