ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

green2016

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by green2016 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:35 pm

Peace2804 wrote:
green2016 wrote:Hi any updates from some one who applied for passport after 26th April ceremony, what stage is your application is , and which date you applied?

Thank you
Green
Hi green2016, I applied for my passport on the 26th of April straight after the ceremony, I got in touch with the passport office twice via twitter but I am getting generic replies, I believe it's due to the fact that my passport application is at its early stages (stage 2 at the moment) and they don't have any valuable information to share with me.

The target issue date is the 18th of this month but the turnaround time for first time passports is 24 working days.

Many of my Irish friends told me that the passport stays on stage 2 for few weeks, once it moves to the third stage then it's a matter of days only before it's printed and sent by post.

I will be curious to know your timeline and details as well if you don't mind :).
Hi I applied on 26th straight after ceremony ,pp express, in second stage now, target date is 18th but told that's not accurate so peace 2804 please update me if you see updates , I will do the same

Thank you
Green

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Tue May 10, 2016 7:41 pm

green2016 wrote:
Peace2804 wrote:
green2016 wrote:Hi any updates from some one who applied for passport after 26th April ceremony, what stage is your application is , and which date you applied?

Thank you
Green
Hi green2016, I applied for my passport on the 26th of April straight after the ceremony, I got in touch with the passport office twice via twitter but I am getting generic replies, I believe it's due to the fact that my passport application is at its early stages (stage 2 at the moment) and they don't have any valuable information to share with me.

The target issue date is the 18th of this month but the turnaround time for first time passports is 24 working days.

Many of my Irish friends told me that the passport stays on stage 2 for few weeks, once it moves to the third stage then it's a matter of days only before it's printed and sent by post.

I will be curious to know your timeline and details as well if you don't mind :).
Hi I applied on 26th straight after ceremony ,pp express, in second stage now, target date is 18th but told that's not accurate so peace 2804 please update me if you see updates , I will do the same

Thank you
Green
My wife applied yesterday, target day is May 30th, but most likely it will take longer

shikari
Newly Registered

Post by shikari » Tue May 10, 2016 8:15 pm

Hi guys I am new in this forum and I really appreciate your suggestions and it's very helpful for everyone so keep it up specially kingdom man,pixie,llullvid,jamnufar.
Guys I applied my citizenship on 11th of April2016 and I got my acknowledgement on 22nd April 2016. I am eufam member and I legally completed 5 years. Today I got their another letter and they are asking for my wife 5 years p60 and my wife 5 years proof of address ( health insurance or utility bills) well luckily my wife have all p60s and address of proof too. I didn't hire any any solicitor just follow their application form and fulfill the requirements. But my question is why do they need these documents even though nothing is mention in application form about these. I am bit worried because my friend applied through solicitor and he got first and second stage letter together in 14 days. So please share your opinions specially kingdoman thanks for your anticpation keep it up good work and congrats to who got their approvals and best of luck who are in queue...

green2016

Post by green2016 » Tue May 10, 2016 8:50 pm

shikari wrote:Hi guys I am new in this forum and I really appreciate your suggestions and it's very helpful for everyone so keep it up specially kingdom man,pixie,llullvid,jamnufar.
Guys I applied my citizenship on 11th of April2016 and I got my acknowledgement on 22nd April 2016. I am eufam member and I legally completed 5 years. Today I got their another letter and they are asking for my wife 5 years p60 and my wife 5 years proof of address ( health insurance or utility bills) well luckily my wife have all p60s and address of proof too. I didn't hire any any solicitor just follow their application form and fulfill the requirements. But my question is why do they need these documents even though nothing is mention in application form about these. I am bit worried because my friend applied through solicitor and he got first and second stage letter together in 14 days. So please share your opinions specially kingdoman thanks for your anticpation keep it up good work and congrats to who got their approvals and best of luck who are in queue...
hi if you have all documents do not worry , you will go through the process,

its recently Naturalisation section started this, so they can weed out applicants that have achieved EU fam by fraud (sham marriage)

so do not worry you will get naturalised soon

llvlludi

Post by llvlludi » Wed May 11, 2016 11:22 pm

shikari wrote:Hi guys I am new in this forum and I really appreciate your suggestions and it's very helpful for everyone so keep it up specially kingdom man,pixie,llullvid,jamnufar.
Hi Shikari,

I believe, we both have similar situation, I am an Eu Family Member as well and applied my passport on 18th of FEB 2016, I got two letter so far.

In my 2nd letter, I was asked for following documents:-

- 5 years P60's for my wife
- Job letter from her employer
- Children birth certificates

I guess, now they are making whole process a bit tough for the people who are applying as an EU Family Member.

Meanwhile i am still waiting for my Indefinite stamp which i applied in Sep 2015. I emailed Eu Treaty Right Section just 2 days ago. The responded me that due to higher volume of applications , everything is back logged, so its not possible to give exact time.

Sikari , Could you let me know if you have applied for indefinite stamp as well?
!) Application date 19 Feb 2016, Based on 5 year residency, Spouse of EU
!) First letter 16 March 2016 - further letter 15 April 2016 asked for additional letter.
!) 2nd stage letter on August 2016

llvlludi

Post by llvlludi » Wed May 11, 2016 11:32 pm

Deekay wrote:Hello Peace2804

Many thanks for reply.
i hired solicitor because of cover letter. As you know that this is really important stage of life and i did not want to take risk. the Solicitor really drafted good few pages cover letter about my overall financial situations, good characters and saved my lots of time. i provided every single doc. i have open a new company in Ireland so i was thinking my case could be better explained by professional that might help Minister to gave a decision.

so its done now :-) i cant change. i have really clean record no offence at all. i hope it will be all fine.
one more question. i can see that you guys ask directly to Dept, can i also ask about my application even if my representative is law firm ?

thanks again for your reply
Hi Deekay,

One of my friends applied through solicitor last year in September. In Jan 2016, he found out that his application still not submitted to department of justice and solicitor made an excuse that she needed few more documents from him.

Long story short, his solicitor submitted his application finally on the start of Feb 2016, its almost middle of May, he still has not received even a confirmation letter.

So you might as well double check with your solicitor , if they have sent your documents already or not.
!) First letter 16 March 2016 - further letter 15 April 2016 asked for additional letter.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu May 12, 2016 12:32 am

Peace2804 wrote:
pixie12 wrote:I emailed them again today. Just to know where my application is at and to know when can I expect for a correspondence.
They told me on the email that its on the advance stage and should expect a letter within 3/4 weeks.
Have to wait for it for a month now(hopefully less). Lets see how it goes. Keeping my fingers that it is an approval letter. Goodluck to all of us waiting.xx
That's some very good news pixie12, I believe you applied during the end of January, so overall, if the letter you will receive in 3/4 weeks is the approval letter (which I believe it is) then the entire process took around 5 months which is not bad at all.
Next ceremony will defo take place in August/early September so the first big batch of approvals are going to be sent 2 months prior to the ceremony, that means early June :D .
Its good when you are given a timeline. So that you know where your at and not leave you hanging. This time i wont really bother asking them through email until a month or a month nd a half. Hope they'll keep they're word with the "3-4weeks".
And you are right i applied almost the last week of january 2016.
Just hoping that its good news really. Coz after january 29, 16' i never heard anything from them regarding my application after i received both first and second letter combined. Hope all is well!! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone waiting!! I hope and pray that everything will go smoothly for all of us!!!! Goodluck!!@

shikari
Newly Registered

Post by shikari » Thu May 12, 2016 8:55 am

llvlludi wrote:
Hi Shikari,

I believe, we both have similar situation, I am an Eu Family Member as well and applied my passport on 18th of FEB 2016, I got two letter so far.

In my 2nd letter, I was asked for following documents:-

- 5 years P60's for my wife
- Job letter from her employer
- Children birth certificates

I guess, now they are making whole process a bit tough for the people who are applying as an EU Family Member.

Meanwhile i am still waiting for my Indefinite stamp which i applied in Sep 2015. I emailed Eu Treaty Right Section just 2 days ago. The responded me that due to higher volume of applications , everything is back logged, so its not possible to give exact time.

Sikari , Could you let me know if you have applied for indefinite stamp as well?
Thanks for your information green2016 and llvlludi.
Hope everything will go on right direction.
@llvlludi I didn't apply for indefinite stamp yet as m having nearly visa for 7months but I am starting to collect my papers. Can you please tell me did u get any letter from citizenship after you submit your documents (eg second stage letter) and as you said you applied your indefinite in September 2015 it's nearly 8 months did u try to call or email inis about y it's so delayed. Thanks

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Thu May 12, 2016 10:19 am

llvlludi wrote:
Deekay wrote:Hello Peace2804

Many thanks for reply.
i hired solicitor because of cover letter. As you know that this is really important stage of life and i did not want to take risk. the Solicitor really drafted good few pages cover letter about my overall financial situations, good characters and saved my lots of time. i provided every single doc. i have open a new company in Ireland so i was thinking my case could be better explained by professional that might help Minister to gave a decision.

so its done now :-) i cant change. i have really clean record no offence at all. i hope it will be all fine.
one more question. i can see that you guys ask directly to Dept, can i also ask about my application even if my representative is law firm ?

thanks again for your reply
Hi Deekay,

One of my friends applied through solicitor last year in September. In Jan 2016, he found out that his application still not submitted to department of justice and solicitor made an excuse that she needed few more documents from him.

Long story short, his solicitor submitted his application finally on the start of Feb 2016, its almost middle of May, he still has not received even a confirmation letter.

So you might as well double check with your solicitor , if they have sent your documents already or not.
Hi llvlludi

thanks for reply friend.
i am really onto my solicitor and even i got email confirmation that my application has been submitted on 26th April. Solicitor told me normally she gets acknowledgement letter within a month and if she does not get in a month she is going to write to department, so i am waiting now lets see. i also applied for indefinite stamp on 21st of march but no reply from there too. about this LTR solicitor said its taking 12 weeks these days to get first acknowledgement

so lets see. i was thinking its gonna be cool once i apply successfully but it looks like real tension started now. by the way i applied though EUfem 4

llvlludi

Post by llvlludi » Thu May 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Hi Guys,

As i mentioned in my previous posts, I got my 2nd letter about a month ago, where they requested some additional documents. I sent all of those documents straight away and they were delivered next day.

Today after a month, i got an acknowledgement letter for my correspondence. As i noticed undersigned is from Initial Processing team. Is that mean, i am still on initial stage has not moved to advance stage yet?

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu May 12, 2016 12:25 pm

llvlludi wrote:Hi Guys,

As i mentioned in my previous posts, I got my 2nd letter about a month ago, where they requested some additional documents. I sent all of those documents straight away and they were delivered next day.

Today after a month, i got an acknowledgement letter for my correspondence. As i noticed undersigned is from Initial Processing team. Is that mean, i am still on initial stage has not moved to advance stage yet?
You will just know if you're in the advance stage thru email or phone(which you have to try several times LoL) You have to ask for the status of your application. Provide them your full name and reference number. They respond really quick via email.

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Thu May 12, 2016 1:50 pm

@llvlludi hows u frnd. Same like you they asked me few documents that i sent them last week nd got confirmation next day via post but haven't sent yet updated visa which they asked too which i applied last oct as u knw frnd so going next week for renewal as u suggested but i sent to Inis Eu acknowledgment lettr now i sent emailed to INIS today for ask my application status via phone and she said we have received ur documents and team is working on them.
As my visa finishing next week so do u giys think they'll sent to final stage or they will be wait for my visa renewal copy to sent them before..
@llvlludi i think bro as u sent them ur all required documents as they asked then m sure u r on final stage or will be soon .. better to emailed them and ask good luck to u nd all frnds who's waiting. ..

llvlludi

Post by llvlludi » Thu May 12, 2016 9:06 pm

dhruv87 wrote:

@llvlludi hows u frnd. Same like you they asked me few documents that i sent them last week nd got confirmation next day via post but haven't sent yet updated visa which they asked too which i applied last oct as u knw frnd so going next week for renewal as u suggested but i sent to Inis Eu acknowledgment lettr now i sent emailed to INIS today for ask my application status via phone and she said we have received ur documents and team is working on them.
As my visa finishing next week so do u giys think they'll sent to final stage or they will be wait for my visa renewal copy to sent them before..
@llvlludi i think bro as u sent them ur all required documents as they asked then m sure u r on final stage or will be soon .. better to emailed them and ask good luck to u nd all frnds who's waiting. ..
I sent additional documents a month ago, Normally you get acknowledgement letter in next few days, but in my case they sent me acknowledgement letter exactly after a month. Does it mean, they received my documents just now? Can anyone share if they have similar kind of experience?

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Thu May 12, 2016 10:04 pm

pixie12 wrote:
Peace2804 wrote:
pixie12 wrote:I emailed them again today. Just to know where my application is at and to know when can I expect for a correspondence.
They told me on the email that its on the advance stage and should expect a letter within 3/4 weeks.
Have to wait for it for a month now(hopefully less). Lets see how it goes. Keeping my fingers that it is an approval letter. Goodluck to all of us waiting.xx
That's some very good news pixie12, I believe you applied during the end of January, so overall, if the letter you will receive in 3/4 weeks is the approval letter (which I believe it is) then the entire process took around 5 months which is not bad at all.
Next ceremony will defo take place in August/early September so the first big batch of approvals are going to be sent 2 months prior to the ceremony, that means early June :D .
Its good when you are given a timeline. So that you know where your at and not leave you hanging. This time i wont really bother asking them through email until a month or a month nd a half. Hope they'll keep they're word with the "3-4weeks".
And you are right i applied almost the last week of january 2016.
Just hoping that its good news really. Coz after january 29, 16' i never heard anything from them regarding my application after i received both first and second letter combined. Hope all is well!! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone waiting!! I hope and pray that everything will go smoothly for all of us!!!! Goodluck!!@
Helloooo Pixie12! How are u doing bro, I just decided to be an observer participant but am interested in the 3 to 4 weeks time frame. Are u sure it is written in the email sent to u that u shd be expecting a letter btw 3 to 4 weeks??? If that is true ,then let keep our fingers cross and see how it goes. :) :D

xbox
Newly Registered

Post by xbox » Thu May 12, 2016 11:30 pm

jumanufer wrote:
xbox wrote:Thanks jumanufer, yes she can renew here but it will take around 8 to 10 weeks. I want to make sure do they accept expired passport or not.

ask them in Twitter directly @passportIRL

Thanks Jumanufer, I don't have twitter account, I will create one today and will ask them directly.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Fri May 13, 2016 1:11 am

Yes Niniola. I am 101% sure. As God is my witness. On my last email I was a bit precise with my questions to them. Not the usual " Can i know the status of my application? Heres my full name and reference number"
So i would suggest you guys email them too and asked them specific questions regarding the status of your application. I am pretty sure they will give you a more clear answer like what I got a few days ago. And maybe you can also share it here so we can all have an idea. Hopefully we wont be waiting for too long for that good news!

NINIOLA69

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approv

Post by NINIOLA69 » Fri May 13, 2016 6:35 am

pixie12 wrote:Yes Niniola. I am 101% sure. As God is my witness. On my last email I was a bit precise with my questions to them. Not the usual " Can i know the status of my application? Heres my full name and reference number"
So i would suggest you guys email them too and asked them specific questions regarding the status of your application. I am pretty sure they will give you a more clear answer like what I got a few days ago. And maybe you can also share it here so we can all have an idea. Hopefully we wont be waiting for too long for that good news!
Good morning Pixie12,hope u had a good night! Well that was a very good sign and signal .At least we have another time frame in mind to be looking forward to.I don't wanna email them again cos I think I will be the most consistent person asking for update. Since January ending they Ve bn telling me it is at the advance stage and I don't know how long the advance stage takes but all the same we are here looking ,waiting and praying that all will end in absolute praise and victory for us all waiting.Thanks a lot for ur response,the precious Lord will meet us at the points of ours needs,He rebuke the devourer for our sake and make us a delightsome land.Thanks once again.

llvlludi

Post by llvlludi » Fri May 13, 2016 1:21 pm

is it the email address ( citizenship at justice.ie) to email department of justice ?

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Fri May 13, 2016 1:37 pm

llvlludi wrote:is it the email address ( citizenship at justice.ie) to email department of justice ?

citizenshipinfo at justice.ie

llvlludi

Post by llvlludi » Fri May 13, 2016 2:33 pm

jumanufer wrote:
llvlludi wrote:is it the email address ( citizenship at justice.ie) to email department of justice ?

citizenshipinfo at justice.ie
Thanks Jumanufer

cracovia445
Newly Registered

Post by cracovia445 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:53 pm

Hi all seems like no approvals rain yet we are all waiting desperately i applied in last week of October 15 second stage 14 nov today i email them as its over 6months now and i was given the usuall email (your application is being processed while we can not give exact...............) all my records are cleared including driving i dont know whats happening. Hope the almighty God will help all of us. Best wishes to all of you God Bless.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Sun May 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Hey folks! The crystal ball has just revealed a tsunami of approvals in this new week coming through to the first week in June. Good luck to all and congratulations in advance! :D

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Sun May 15, 2016 12:42 pm

KingdomMan wrote:Hey folks! The crystal ball has just revealed a tsunami of approvals in this new week coming through to the first week in June. Good luck to all and congratulations in advance! :D
I am expecting that as well!

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Sun May 15, 2016 1:22 pm

KingdomMan wrote:Hey folks! The crystal ball has just revealed a tsunami of approvals in this new week coming through to the first week in June. Good luck to all and congratulations in advance! :D
Helllooo Kingdom man! I can't laugh out loud enof. Where do u get that information from??? I claim it in Jesus precious name and I also claim it for all my pple Dublin777,Pixie12,Jamanufer and everybody waiting but tell me where u get that information from.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Sun May 15, 2016 3:41 pm