ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MOST URGENT.................

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vishalsunr

MOST URGENT.................

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:01 pm

Dear all Friends and Senoir member....

For my EC... my HR dept... have rcvd. an form from Integra to be filled by the HR dept....

They have asked about the
1. Tenure of my working with my company.... they have given the start date as well as end date....
2. Reason for leaving:
3. Any pertinent issues?

but actually... i have not still resigned from the company yet…. My hr dept. has asked me about what to reply and also the integra people have asked my hr dept to reply as soon as possible… to please friends…. Guide me… what should my hr dept. reply……
Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
-------------------------------------------------------
Applied On : 20th-dec
Applied From : Ahmedabad VFS
Integra Verification: 3rd & 4Th Dec
Case No.: 1161xxxx
Final Status : Waiting

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:08 pm

hmm..
I think it is best to talk to your HR and tell them to fill the facts..i.e you havenot resigned...Also take your HR in confidence and talk to them..I believe HR in Indian cos. dont like such kind of cross referencing(they will assume that u r on your way out)

AND, if possible ask Integra/BHC that why did they send such letter contatining qs. like when did you resign,when you have mentioned that you are still working in your current firm..Worst case, you might end up losing your job and not getting EC (this is worst case, but you need to make them aware of the consequcnes for such a MAJOR lapse on their part)

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:14 pm

Awful verification from INTEGRA!
Did you actually see the questionnaire?

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:17 pm

Achtung wrote:Awful verification from INTEGRA!
Did you actually see the questionnaire?
YES.........

lion686

Post by lion686 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:20 pm

vishalsunr,

Let the HR reply to the point in the following manner.

1. Tenure of my working with my company.... they have given the start date as well as end date....

--Mention or confirm the start date of your employment & explain there is no End date since you are still on the rolls.

2. Reason for leaving:
-- clearly mention that you dint resign and you have applied for the visa for your career ambition.

3. Any pertinent issues?

-- I hope this query checks if there is any bond/agreement for service with the current employer..in this case ask the HR to reply that "you can tak any opportunity that comes your way in future"

ashishashah,we cannot do anything since the EC works this way and for our surprise integra has this sort of troubling queries..

I had a real crack at my current employer since they got the integra queries & they were so annoyed with me since i dint inform them abt the EC.also i had to really wrk out of my skin to conveince my manager to send the response for integra...i am waiting nw for the EC and if it turns down i wil nt have any chance in the curent comp too :twisted: :oops:
Lion

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:22 pm

Dear Lion...

in your case also .. did they mentioed start and end dates.....

and what did your hr dept. replied......

lion686 wrote:vishalsunr,

Let the HR reply to the point in the following manner.

--Mention or confirm the start date of your employment & explain there is no End date since you are still on the rolls.

2. Reason for leaving:
-- clearly mention that you dint resign and you have applied for the visa for your career ambition.

3. Any pertinent issues?

-- I hope this query checks if there is any bond/agreement for service with the current employer..in this case ask the HR to reply that "you can tak any opportunity that comes your way in future"

ashishashah,we cannot do anything since the EC works this way and for our surprise integra has this sort of troubling queries..

I had a real crack at my current employer since they got the integra queries & they were so annoyed with me since i dint inform them abt the EC.also i had to really wrk out of my skin to conveince my manager to send the response for integra...i am waiting nw for the EC and if it turns down i wil nt have any chance in the curent comp too :twisted: :oops:

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:24 pm

Ok...so was the type of VISA put in that questionnaire?
If not you can bluff and say tourist VISA....

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:26 pm

I had a real crack at my current employer since they got the integra queries & they were so annoyed with me since i dint inform them abt the EC.also i had to really wrk out of my skin to conveince my manager to send the response for integra...i am waiting nw for the EC and if it turns down i wil nt have any chance in the curent comp too
Precisly, that is my point
1)EC doesnt work in this way,belive me..When i went for my EC, the VFS guys didnt know even the basics..I had to give him some info. abt. my application ,as i was a member of this FORUM and had done a lot of research on HSMP..He was not ready to take all docs. which i had sent for HSMP ,he mention that it was not necessary..MY EC would have been rejetced if i had followed his instructions..So it s not EC ,its VFS which is causing a problem
2)About your HR questions, i know how HR in Indian cos. behave when they get such enquiry for CURRENT employee,and i dont blame them..It sends a strong signal that employee is trying to leave the organisation.

I feel sorry for Vishal..Hope he gets his EC...VFS sucks to say the least,bocz of their incompetency we all have to suffer (and they charge huge amt. of money for this!!!!)

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:26 pm

there is no VISA type in the questionnaire...

They are saying.....

I am contacting you to request verification of the above individual’s employment with your organization as part of the pre-immigration screening process that we are conducting on behalf of our client.

I would be most grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete the attached form (which includes details provided by the individual) then fax or email it back to me. Your input is greatly valued and your quick response will be much appreciated.

Please contact me if you have any queries. Thank you in anticipation of your assistance.

Yours sincerely
Achtung wrote:Ok...so was the type of VISA put in that questionnaire?
If not you can bluff and say tourist VISA....

lion686

Post by lion686 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:26 pm

vishalsunr,

I am not sure about the queries & i can now think that the HR would have got similar queries..cos once after the query came my HR had made a big fuss out of it and i had to have a one on one with her n manager to explain my plan on the HSMP & future...

on how the HR replied again its blue to me..hope she dint talk to my a*S.. :?:
Lion

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:32 pm

Vishal,

Just have a one -one -one with your HR and tell them to fill the FACTS...also convince them that u r not trying to leave, you are just applying for HSMP for ???(try to think of a good excuse)

Hope situation at your work doesn't go out of hand...If you get your EC, then you dont have to worry abt. HR etc, but in worst case if u dont get ECthen you have to put with your current HR,so talk to them and try to explain ..

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:16 pm

EC is really a bull s**t.... it screwd my current job and created a lot of confusions and tensions.......

vivekrb
Newly Registered

EC tensions

Post by vivekrb » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:20 pm

I feel sorry for vishal, I had the similar experience , to the worst my EC was rejected saying that there was a problem with employer verification.Lets hope Vishal gets EC .I have done an appeal and waiting for the same.
--Vivek

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:45 pm

TODAY I RECIEVED A CALL FROM INTEGRA.......

THEY ASKED ME SEND MY LAST INCOME TAX RETURN..... (THE GUY ON THE OTHER SIDE IS REALLY DUMB... I HAVE SHOWN LAST SALARY DRAWN FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER....HE IS ASKING FOR IMCOME TAX RETURN SO PROVE IT....HOW CAN I GIVE RETURN TO PROVE IT....)

THEN HE ASKED ME TO SEND THE FAX OF THE BANK STATEMENT AND LAST YEARS INCOME TAX RETURN.....

THANKS..

vivekrb
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by vivekrb » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi vishal,
Go immediately to your bank and explain your situation and get your bank statement,ensure that payment from your company is mentioned in that for last month.i hope you have your IT returns. Banks help at this time if you explain them its for VISA.
---Vivek

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:25 pm

Just goes to show how DUMB VFS ppl. are..They dont even know basic rules of Indian Tax system..Wonder how r they checking credential regarding EC??

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:28 pm

Do have give your bank statements to the INTEGRA?
I gave only my payslips...and degree certificate copy..

Renuga
Newly Registered

EC Verification for HSMP

Post by Renuga » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:21 am

Dear Friends,

I have planned to visit VFS on 7th Jan.I have one clarification regarding verification.

Whom the Integra people contact to verify our identity.Will they call our Current company HR directly or the contact person name we have given in the application form.

I have given my collegues number in the form.Will they call him or HR by their own.

I have applied through an agent for my Work permit.

When i contacted them they said VFS will contact the person given in the application form and not the HR directly.

Can anyone clarify on this.

lion686

Post by lion686 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:38 am

Renuga,

The integra will contact the correct HR or team that handles such queries.They dont contact the person who you mention in the application,This happened to me..i had given my TL's number..but the mail n call had correctly went to the HR team :idea:
Lion

Renuga
Newly Registered

Post by Renuga » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:53 am

lion686 wrote:Renuga,

The integra will contact the correct HR or team that handles such queries.They dont contact the person who you mention in the application,This happened to me..i had given my TL's number..but the mail n call had correctly went to the HR team :idea:
Thank you for the Reply.Have you got your EC successfully.

lion686

Post by lion686 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:54 am

renuga

No, waiting :oops:
Lion

Renuga
Newly Registered

Post by Renuga » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:51 am

lion686 wrote:renuga

No, waiting :oops:
What questions they asked your HR for verification.

Do you have that. if so ,pls share the same

vidya

Post by vidya » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:53 am

hi renuga

i can confirm what lion just said - they emailed someone else in the HR team and not the VP whose contact detail i had given.

Also , the form asks for start and end date of employment - they left end date blank as i have not yet resigned my company

and the form also asks reason for leaving :evil: which they left blank.

Renuga
Newly Registered

Post by Renuga » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:02 am

vidya wrote:hi renuga

i can confirm what lion just said - they emailed someone else in the HR team and not the VP whose contact detail i had given.

Also , the form asks for start and end date of employment - they left end date blank as i have not yet resigned my company

Need one information:

Have you applied by yourself or through some HSMP consultant

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:18 am

vidya wrote:hi renuga

for me too also the same thing happened......