ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Allocation for Restricted CoS in May 2016

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

IamLaila
Newly Registered

Allocation for Restricted CoS in May 2016

Post by IamLaila » Thu May 12, 2016 10:12 pm

Hi guys,

Just wondering has anyone received any information from this month yet? My status hasn't changed at all, and the official website says people can see the result on the allocation day, I'm getting a bit anxious now.

Please can anyone let me know.

Thanks a lot!

lydkrit
Newly Registered

Re: Allocation for Restricted CoS in May 2016

Post by lydkrit » Fri May 13, 2016 1:30 pm

hey,
same here.

I'm not sure why it hasn't gone through yet.

Waiting for updates :(

info_seeker1
Newly Registered

Post by info_seeker1 » Fri May 13, 2016 2:05 pm

Hello,

I was also under the impression that you get to know about RCOS allocation after results are announced on website. But thats not the case, I got my RCOS yesterday - my lawyer confirmed. Browsing through some old pages on this website, I saw its best to wait for 5 working days before concluding if you've made it or not this month.

Hope this helps, and all the best

lydkrit
Newly Registered

Post by lydkrit » Fri May 13, 2016 2:40 pm

info_seeker1 wrote:Hello,

I was also under the impression that you get to know about RCOS allocation after results are announced on website. But thats not the case, I got my RCOS yesterday - my lawyer confirmed. Browsing through some old pages on this website, I saw its best to wait for 5 working days before concluding if you've made it or not this month.

Thank you so much,

Hoping for the best. And congrats on your results!

Best wishes

IamLaila
Newly Registered

Post by IamLaila » Sat May 14, 2016 5:03 am

Thanks very much for your information, I'm still waiting for my lawyer's reply, feeling so frustrating that I'm not able to see the result by myself.

Congratulations on your result!

IamLaila
Newly Registered

Post by IamLaila » Sat May 14, 2016 5:04 am

Thanks very much for you information, and congratulations to your RCOS! I really hope I could get it, too.. still waiting for my lawyer to let me know about the result. Feeling so frustrating that I'm not able to check the result by myself..

IamLaila
Newly Registered

Post by IamLaila » Sat May 14, 2016 5:08 am

lydkrit wrote:hey,
same here.

I'm not sure why it hasn't gone through yet.

Waiting for updates :(

Hi~ Have you heard anything yet? I saw the announcement on the website, really nervous about it.