ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language proficiency proof

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bennybabyty
Newly Registered

English Language proficiency proof

Post by Bennybabyty » Fri May 13, 2016 11:57 pm

Hi I know a previous post had confirmed that PBS print out is acceptable for naturalization. The PBS calculator is not available now. I do have my PBS print out from ILR application. I just want to know the experience of people who have used it for naturalization application towards end of April or
in May 2016. Did some one had any issues around this?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: English Language proficiency proof

Post by CR001 » Sat May 14, 2016 11:41 am

PBS Calculator is no longer accepted w.e.f 6th April 2016, so no, you cannot use it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Bennybabyty
Newly Registered

Post by Bennybabyty » Sat May 14, 2016 12:10 pm

OK. Will I need to include a proof for English language if I had proven it for settlement after 28th October? I understand they ask for life in uk test proof even if it was proved for settlement. Is it same for English language?

bmaru

Post by bmaru » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:58 pm

Hello,

How did you prove your English language requirement?

Regards,

bmaru.