ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ONE BIG QUESTION REGARDING EC..... MOST URGENT...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vishalsunr

ONE BIG QUESTION REGARDING EC..... MOST URGENT...

Post by vishalsunr » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:56 pm

TODAY I RECIEVED A CALL FROM INTEGRA.......

THEY ASKED ME SEND MY LAST INCOME TAX RETURN..... (THE GUY ON THE OTHER SIDE IS REALLY DUMB... I HAVE SHOWN LAST SALARY DRAWN FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER....HE IS ASKING FOR IMCOME TAX RETURN SO PROVE IT....HOW CAN I GIVE RETURN TO PROVE IT....)

THEN HE ASKED ME TO SEND THE FAX OF THE BANK STATEMENT AND LAST YEARS INCOME TAX RETURN.....

I WANT TO KNOW WHETEHR INTEGRA PEOPLE CAN ASK MORE DOCUMENTS LIKE BANK STATEMENTS AND INCOME TAX RETURN TO BE FAXED TO THEM URGENTLY.....

THANKS..
Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
-------------------------------------------------------
Applied On : 20th-dec
Applied From : Ahmedabad VFS
Integra Verification: 3rd & 4Th Dec
Case No.: 1161xxxx
Final Status : Waiting

lion686

Post by lion686 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:16 pm

vishalsunr,

God, wts happening to your case buddy??? why this much of complication...thgs lik ths are really giving shocks in mind..am so surprised that why shd the Integra get in to this thgs..for my knowledge integra wil verify the authenticity of employment details, education back ground, personal data e.tc...not even bank funds...why wud they ask for ITR, bank statement etc???

i doubt they would have got a stupid feedback from your HR and cos of it they asking more details..pls chck with HR for wht feed back tehy gave them integra??

All de best, keep cool...wt ever comes we shd face...good luck..
Lion

chiru1973
Newly Registered

Do the Integra declare the purpose of calling to HR ..

Post by chiru1973 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:27 pm

Hi Guys, I am yet to apply for HSMP & plaining to do so by Feb 08.I have a query regarding the verification by Integra during EC.

Suppose if you don't share with your present employer about your initiation of HSMP and all, and while Integra will verify about your employment details with HR ,do they reveal where from are they calling & what is the purpose.If they do so, then it can put you in a awkward situation with your current employer!

Please share some experience if any body has ever realized ..

regards,

vidya

Post by vidya » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:36 am

hi chiru

Integra actually do mention that they are calling on behalf of british high commission , etc etc .....

so at some point , it becomes essential to tell one's current employer about one's HSMP visa plans...

lion686

Post by lion686 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:49 am

chiru1973,

As Vidya said its very essential to inform the current employer about the Visa...In this forum am seeing so many posts saying "can i bluff the HR by saying its a business visa" , or "will integra tell what visa type it is" etc

From my personal experience, YOU HAVE TO INFORM the current employer, there is NO other escape or method to get the integra done..The best way is to put a word to the in a friendly way after you apply for the EC..may be on the first day after you file the EC..its not good to inform them very early too as they might get some time to decide some plans to ruin it...so play it carefully n cleverly..be honest...this cud help u to avoid many isssues...all de best..
Lion

gmhsmp

Post by gmhsmp » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:07 am

Hi vishal ..

I dint know why the Integra guys are behaving like this.

This is none if their business.

anyways ... GOODLUCK

Regards,

GMR

gmhsmp

Post by gmhsmp » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:58 am

Hi vishalsunr ..

any updates for us .

GOODLUCK

REGARDS...GMR

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:00 am

no yaar,,,

still waiting
Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
-------------------------------------------------------
Applied On : 20th-dec
Applied From : Ahmedabad VFS
Integra Verification: 3rd & 4Th Dec
Case No.: 1161xxxx
Final Status : Waiting

Ambreen

Is Integra happening in Middle East also

Post by Ambreen » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:00 am

Hi

I am planning to apply for HSMP soon, I applied it before but was unsuccessful due to the Experience Certificate.
I have not heared anything about Integra in Saudi Arabia, is it only for India and Pakistan or all around the world.
thanks