ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILF and Tax amendments

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILR_MN1

ILF and Tax amendments

Post by ILR_MN1 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Hi all,
I am getting really worried after reading all these post for tax amendments.

I was employed and self-employed during my tier 1 i initial and extention applications, I have paid tax on my self employment for 2010/2011 income from self employment though I paid it 10000 instead of 10500 which I showed to HO. I remain in the same earning limits with this tax return.
The real problem is in 2013/2014 where I thought my accountant has submitted the tax return but he didn't submitted the correct amount from self employment. Luckily I ask HMRC to send my all SA302 in December 2015 and found out tax was not right. There was also a problem with one of my employer who didn't paid tax on my employment. I amended my tax return in Jan 2016 for self employment and also send HMRC all the payslip and P45 from that employer . HMRC amended my employment record to include tax from that employer and confirm with letter.

All my earnings from employment and self employment are updated on HMRC and I have received updated SA302. With correct calculation.

Do I need to worry about anything or what should I include in my application to prove that everything is right. I am going for same day at Croydon PEO in the first week of June 2016. Your response and suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

mike799
Newly Registered

Re: ILF and Tax amendments

Post by mike799 » Sun May 15, 2016 12:19 am

finger crossed No one predict what happened on the day of appointment few people reported on this forum they got refusal even after amended their tax return and few people also get approved after amendments.
I believe its depend on case worker if you get someone who come in office after fight with wife then chances of refusals high and if case worker come with winning of 1 million lottery then approval chances are bright.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun May 15, 2016 12:25 am

mike799 wrote:finger crossed No one predict what happened on the day of appointment few people reported on this forum they got refusal even after amended their tax return and few people also get approved after amendments.
I believe its depend on case worker if you get someone who come in office after fight with wife then chances of refusals high and if case worker come with winning of 1 million lottery then approval chances are bright.
It also depends on understanding regulations and meeting requirements and recognising that the applicant is ultimately responsible for her/his application.

As frequently advised here, applying via PEO may not be the wisest choice for a tax-related &/or deception-related type of case.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

ILR_MN1

Post by ILR_MN1 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:11 am

Thanks guys for your comments.
I am planning to go same day as neither I have avoided any tax nor I have deception. Whatever I did was a legally right and allowed.

HarryJones

Post by HarryJones » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:26 pm

Do you want to share the outcome of your PEO appointment?