ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PCN Advice For Citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

avijendr

PCN Advice For Citizenship

Post by avijendr » Sun May 15, 2016 8:17 pm

Hi experts,

I am planning to apply for the Citizenship in the next few weeks (through NCS from my council). I had 1 PCN (Bus Lane Violation) in the last 12 months and another one (Bus Lane) in the last two years.

Before that I had 1 in 2012 and 2 in 2011 (All were parking tickets) and I think had one in 2010 (Can't remember at all).

I never had any FCN, all were PCN (But I guess both are considered same)

The Question(s) are:

1. Should I declare all of them (Older than 12 months as well)?
2. If the above question's answer is yes, I don't have any details other than the two in the last two years)? How would I declare them as the ywant dats of the penalty?
3. Is there anybody in this forum who was rejected just because they had multiple PCN's?

After reading so many posts in this regard Ima totally confused and looks like applying for Citizenship is going to be mere luck!

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Regards
avijendr

mike799
Newly Registered

Re: PCN Advice For Citizenship

Post by mike799 » Sun May 15, 2016 8:39 pm

You don't need to declare PCN in your application form I have also couple of simple PCN's in last two years but I didn't mention in my application and my BC application approved in 2 months.

noajthan

Re: PCN Advice For Citizenship

Post by noajthan » Sun May 15, 2016 8:59 pm

You could do worse than start with Forum FAQs on this matter:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 05532.html
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.