ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email from UKVI - Application just has been processed

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Snoopy123
Newly Registered

Email from UKVI - Application just has been processed

Post by Snoopy123 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:58 am

Hello Guys,

My husband received an email today from UKVI and it looks like this:

"Dear xxx,

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International enquiry
service.

I have tracked your application status again today (based on GWFxxx
and date of birth xxx) and found that the application just has been
processed and it should be with you in the next few days.

Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery."

Have you also received the same email, what was the timeline? Was it approved or rejected?

Sorry, I am a little nervous right now - we are still waiting for the result. :?

rubyracer2
Member of Standing
India

Re: Email from UKVI - Application just has been processed

Post by rubyracer2 » Tue May 17, 2016 8:14 am

Did you mail them for the status?

Unfortunately, the only way to know for sure is to get the documents back. Sometimes the IHS fees is refunded I'm case of a rejection even before the documents are returned.

Snoopy123
Newly Registered

Post by Snoopy123 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:44 am

Yes, I did mail them a couple of times. My husband just received that email this morning.

Also, I haven't received a refund for IHS fees as of now. We are still hoping that the application is a positive one.

Snoopy123
Newly Registered

Post by Snoopy123 » Tue May 17, 2016 11:21 am

Hi,

My husband informed me that he received an SMS that states as:

"The processed visa application for GWFxxx was received on 5/17/16"

We haven't received an email from immigration or VFS that a decision has been made. That's the only text message he received for now. Would someone know what this means?

Thank you!

rubyracer2
Member of Standing
India

Post by rubyracer2 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Snoopy123 wrote:Hi,

My husband informed me that he received an SMS that states as:

"The processed visa application for GWFxxx was received on 5/17/16"

We haven't received an email from immigration or VFS that a decision has been made. That's the only text message he received for now. Would someone know what this means?

Thank you!
It means exactly what it says in the text. VFS have received the packet and they don't know what the decision is.

You could collect the documents from VFS to check the result , or track the delivery on courier partner site using the GWF reference number.

Snoopy123
Newly Registered

Post by Snoopy123 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Thank you so much for responding on my questions.

However, I am a little confused as we didn't know who sent the SMS to my husband. I've been reading the blogs and some states that "The processed visa application for GWFxxx was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on (date). If a courier service was purchased from VFS....."

The message my husband received did not include those bold and underlined words. So I am not sure if the decision has really been made.

Thank you.

rubyracer2
Member of Standing
India

Post by rubyracer2 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Snoopy123 wrote:Thank you so much for responding on my questions.

However, I am a little confused as we didn't know who sent the SMS to my husband. I've been reading the blogs and some states that "The processed visa application for GWFxxx was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on (date). If a courier service was purchased from VFS....."

The message my husband received did not include those bold and underlined words. So I am not sure if the decision has really been made.

Thank you.
More experienced users can confirm but from my reading of posts on immigration forums, that SMS certainly means that the visa processing is complete. Whether it's accepted or rejected would only be known once you actually get the packet.

Your options

1) Collect the documents from the VAC and confirm
2) Wait for the documents to arrive through courier. You can use the GWF number on the site of the courier partner to track the documents. It's BlueDart for India but it's different for every country..

Snoopy123
Newly Registered

Post by Snoopy123 » Wed May 18, 2016 8:58 pm

Hello,

Would like to give you an update regarding my husband's visa application. He already received the stamped visa just now. Please see below on the timeline of his application.

April 3, 2016 - Submitted the online application

April 29, 2016 - Submitted the documents to VFS and biometrics

May 10, 2016 - Received an email from UKVI stating that "your application has not yet been assessed by an
Entry Clearance Officer (ECO)"

May 15, 2016 - Received an email from UKVI stating that "your application and found that it is waiting
to be assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer. We will contact you once a decision has been made or, if necessary, during the consideration of your application."

May 17, 2016 - Received an email from UKVI stating that "the application just has been processed and it should be with you in the next few days."

May 17, 2016 - Received an SMS message that "the processed visa application for GWFxxx was received on 5/17/2016

May 17, 2016 - Received an email from CRMADMIN GLOBAL stating that "The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWxxx was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 5/17/2016 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address."

Note: We have not received any email directly from the embassy that a decision has been made (which got us worried as most of the people who don't receive this email got rejected) - but by God's grace, in our case, he got an approved visa.

May 18, 2016 (today) - He received all the original documents together with the stamped visa. :D

Thanks!

rubyracer2
Member of Standing
India

Post by rubyracer2 » Wed May 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Congrats! :D

Please post it on the stickied timeline threads (In-country and Out of Country) so it would be useful for other members who would be applying soon