ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advise

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zunera mahmood

Need advise

Post by zunera mahmood » Wed May 11, 2016 11:25 pm

Hello all.
I'm sorry if this post find you funny ..but I'm very curious to know about the experuence of other members..

I applied for my AN and my son s Mn1 (born in india) together under the JCAP application scheme. In March..
Today I got my son s approval ...
I wanted to ask does it mean my application is also approved and as my indian born son will only get British citizenship if either of the parent is a british citizen....my husband is also indian citizen ..
I m very anxious and eager to know ..if anybody can share thier experiences..
Looking forward to hear from somebody..

Thanks
zunera

noajthan

Re: Need advise

Post by noajthan » Wed May 11, 2016 11:29 pm

Which option did you choose in MN1 form for question that asked what to do for minor if adult was refused?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

zunera mahmood

Post by zunera mahmood » Wed May 11, 2016 11:34 pm

I think i had ticked on the option where it says the irrespective of my application ..I would like mn1 application to approve ...
zunera

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed May 11, 2016 11:44 pm

zunera mahmood wrote:I think i had ticked on the option where it says the irrespective of my application ..I would like mn1 application to approve ...
In that case you can't really tell your outcome & will have to wait and see.

zunera mahmood

Post by zunera mahmood » Thu May 12, 2016 9:05 am

Can anyone share thier experience...if they have applied under the JCAP Scheme with An and mn1 applications ....
Has anyone recieved thier mn1 approval first ..plz would be very greatful if anyone can share some info ??
zunera

zunera mahmood

Can anyone help

Post by zunera mahmood » Thu May 12, 2016 10:13 pm

Hi there ..can anyone help me or share some information regarding my case ..
Me and my son both applied together as a jcap application scheme ...so it was an An +mn1 application together..my son is born abroad and had ILR for 1 year before applying for naturalisation application...me and my husband both have Indian nationality when we applied ..
So recently I got his approval with his naturalisation certificate in the post ...but there s no sign of my application anywhere..
I would like to mention that as I had ticked the option in my sons mn1 application forms where It says that irrespective of me getting my approval I want my sons mn1 approval..

So is it possible or I need to worry that my naturalisation application is rejected or something like that..as I have checked from some members here in the forum and all of them if applied as a family thhey get their approvals together on the same day..I m really very tensed ..I even called the home office but they said they won't be able to check anything tI'll the 6 months time period ..
I would be very greatful to anyone who can share their experiences or who have been in the similar position...

Looking forward to hear from somebody soon

Regards
Zunera
zunera

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 13, 2016 9:20 am

Topics merged. Please don't keep posting a new topic with the same question.

You are overthinking this. Just relax a bit and wait. No one can tell you whether you are successful or not, we are not clairvoyants.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zunera mahmood

Post by zunera mahmood » Fri May 13, 2016 9:25 am

Sorry for the multiple posts ...just imagine quite worried..but hoping for the best and praying ..
Thanks...
zunera

ALI97
Pakistan

Post by ALI97 » Mon May 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Any update?

zunera mahmood

Post by zunera mahmood » Mon May 16, 2016 4:09 pm

Thamks for the reply Ali97 but no update or information as yet ..I'm still wating....do.u know or can share some information regarding these kinds of scenarios..cuz I can't find any information yet ...
r
zunera

ALI97
Pakistan

Post by ALI97 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:32 pm

Hi Zunera mahmood

I think ur application is approved as well ,bc ur son was born abroad and can only eligible if ur application success ful....look like ur approval is on the way just matter if time

zunera mahmood

Post by zunera mahmood » Mon May 16, 2016 4:41 pm

Hi Ali97 ..
I really hope that's true.....inshallah hoping for the best but according to the members here ..as I have ticked the option in the mn1 form saying that irrespective of my approval my son should be given citizenship ...so that' makes me worried and other thing that all of the people who applied as a family they Got approval on the same day ...
So I'm. Keeping my fingers crossed and wating for the approval inshallah..

Thanks
zunera

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon May 16, 2016 4:55 pm

zunera mahmood wrote:Hi Ali97 ..
I really hope that's true.....inshallah hoping for the best but according to the members here ..as I have ticked the option in the mn1 form saying that irrespective of my approval my son should be given citizenship ...so that' makes me worried and other thing that all of the people who applied as a family they Got approval on the same day ...
So I'm. Keeping my fingers crossed and wating for the approval inshallah..

Thanks
You mean 'all the people you know' who applied as a family. There will almost certainly be many who you don't know, who are still waiting.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zunera mahmood

Post by zunera mahmood » Mon May 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Hi Casa ...
I meant the people I know on this forum a couple of them whom I asked ....so there maybe a lot whom I don't know or haven't posted similar cases ...that s what I meant...
It's just in have to wait for the precious brown envelope....every morning ...
zunera

zunera mahmood

Can anybody advise

Post by zunera mahmood » Tue May 17, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi ..
I wanted to ask my son got his mn1 application approval last week ..how much time will it take for the passport to arrive as weapplied under the JCAP application process ...I called up the passport office and they said that my son will only get British passport if my application is processed ..I even told him that he s got his naturalisation certificate and his approval ..
so is this wierd ...or I guess all weird things are happening with.me ..
Please can anyone who has applied in the JCAP Scheme..how long does it take for the passport to come ???
Thanks in advance..
zunera

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by zahmed05 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:51 pm

It normally takes roughly 2 weeks after approval. I believe they will only print the passport once the HO has confirmed the registration.

zunera mahmood

Post by zunera mahmood » Tue May 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Thanks for the reply zahmed05....do u have any idea regarding..that they will only process my sons passport application if I get approval...?? This is what the passport officer told me ..
zunera

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue May 17, 2016 2:22 pm

zunera mahmood wrote:Thanks for the reply zahmed05....do u have any idea regarding..that they will only process my sons passport application if I get approval...?? This is what the passport officer told me ..
You have already said:
I think i had ticked on the option where it says the irrespective of my application ..I would like mn1 application to approve ...
So your child's result should not depend on yours.
If s/he gets registered successfully then s/he should get a passport issued.

That's the option you ticked on the application form and so is, presumably, what you intended.

ALI97
Pakistan

Post by ALI97 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi Zunera Mahmood
Did u received ur approval as well.

zunera mahmood

Post by zunera mahmood » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:38 pm

Hi Ali97
No I didn't recieve anything tI'll date..still wating...don't know what happening...tried to call home office this week but no reply so far ..so just keeping my fingers crossed and praying that inshallah will recieve my approval soon
Thanks for asking ...what about your approval ??
zunera

ALI97
Pakistan

Post by ALI97 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:22 am

hi zunera mahmood
not yet waoting for more than 06 month....contacted home office and they said still under consideration.....now I contacted my MP ...she write to home office on my behalf ...let see what happen but not happy with home office servise

zunera mahmood

Post by zunera mahmood » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:32 am

Oh ..that's really concerning ..wating for 6 months ..but didn't the home office help in any ways ..and was there any problem in your application I mean was it straightforward....???
zunera

ALI97
Pakistan

Post by ALI97 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:31 pm

Hi zunera mahmood

Yes my application is straight farward. ...proles is when we try to contact home office within 06 month they reply wait for six month ...but when 06 month complete and we contact them they simply reply under consideration. ....I think application is under consideration from very first day when home office received it...
Home office try their best to fist rate and disturb the way they want no check and balance
They can delay application fate enough but at least write to concern person about reasons of delay as they stated on their website

zunera mahmood

Re: General Discussion During Naturalisation Application Pro

Post by zunera mahmood » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:34 pm

Hi there .
I just wanted to ask any members who can shed some light or senior members who have any idea ...regarding similar cases .

We (me and my son whose was born in india ) applied for my naturalisation application +passport application under the JCAP application scheme on the 1 March 2016 ..

My son recieved his mn1 approval and naturalisation certificate the 13 may ...by post at our home address ..which was very unusual as all the naturalisation certificate goes to the council..
And so far I have no update on my application from the home office..I even called the council to reconfirm if they reI even anything regarding my application
.but nuthin so far
My question is are the application when applied together dealt separately..or as a combined application and keeping in mind that my son approval s only possible if they approve my application as my husband also doesn't have BC..he s on ILR too ..
Can anyone one advise ???
zunera

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:44 pm

noajthan wrote:
zunera mahmood wrote:I think i had ticked on the option where it says the irrespective of my application ..I would like mn1 application to approve ...
In that case you can't really tell your outcome & will have to wait and see.