ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does Naturalisation speed up using a less busy NCS??

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naazz

Does Naturalisation speed up using a less busy NCS??

Post by naazz » Wed May 18, 2016 2:01 pm

Dear All,

I am wondering if using a less busy london council for NCS will have any effect on processing time for naturalisation??
Someone told me i should use NCS outside London and i have a better chance of getting my application being processed quickly.
Is it possible case workers are assigned cases according to boroughs or its different?

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Does Naturalisation speed up using a less busy NCS??

Post by CR001 » Wed May 18, 2016 2:16 pm

No, it does not. NCS are ONLY a handling agent, they are not HO employees and have no influence on your application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

naazz

Post by naazz » Wed May 18, 2016 2:19 pm

CR001 wrote:No, it does not. NCS are ONLY a handling agent, they are not HO employees and have no influence on your application.
i do understand they have no influence on your application, what i am thinking is if it is possible HO caseworkers are assigned according to different boroughs or they are random. Because if they are assigned to deal with specific boroughs that means less busy council will have the outcome quicker.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 18, 2016 2:24 pm

naazz wrote: i do understand they have no influence on your application, what i am thinking is if it is possible HO caseworkers are assigned according to different boroughs or they are random. Because if they are assigned to deal with specific boroughs that means less busy council will have the outcome quicker.
We as the general public, would not be privy to that sort of 'inside information' even if it was the case.

FYI, a couple of members have been waiting since mid 2014 for the outcome of their applications also having applied through NCS.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.