ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant extension Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bilalkhan_47
Newly Registered

Dependant extension Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa

Post by bilalkhan_47 » Wed May 18, 2016 5:35 pm

Hi, i had Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa which i switched to ILR LAST JUNE15, on 10 year basis, my wife she is still on dependant visa which is valid till july 2017.,, my questions are:

1: does she have to extend visa on my previous route Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa though i have Ilr?
2: if she does extend visa will she qualify for ILR after 5years ( total 3 years from jul14 to jul17 + after extension of 2years) in jul19?
3: its bit difficult and strange question as i applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa in sep12 but got visa in JUl 14 after two years will these two years will count towards her ILR or not?

Many thanks if you reply to these will really appreciate.

Mrchaany

Re: Dependant extension Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa

Post by Mrchaany » Wed May 18, 2016 6:51 pm

Your dependent depends on
Your current status like you are now settled person and you need apply for your wife spouse visa. And now your will
Start again 5'years route settlement for your dependdent.
Your wife 5 years now will be
Restart
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Wed May 18, 2016 6:53 pm

Q1 no
Q2 again your wife should stay five years on spouse visa to be eligible for ILR
Q3 yes it is complicated
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

bilalkhan_47
Newly Registered

Post by bilalkhan_47 » Wed May 18, 2016 7:07 pm

bilalkhan_47 wrote:Hi, i had Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa which i switched to ILR LAST JUNE15, on 10 year basis, my wife she is still on dependant visa which is valid till july 2017.,, my questions are:

1: does she have to extend visa on my previous route Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa though i have Ilr?
2: if she does extend visa will she qualify for ILR after 5years ( total 3 years from jul14 to jul17 + after extension of 2years) in jul19?
3: its bit difficult and strange question as i applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa in sep12 but got visa in JUl 14 after two years will these two years will count towards her ILR or not?

Many thanks if you reply to these will really appreciate.

sorry 1 thing i forgot to mention that i called home office twice and got 2different answers regarding the same question.
one was to apply for spouse visa the other lady told me to extend the visa on previous route?
so really in fix what to do ?