ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR(LR) Short of (7+28) Days

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cadnica
Newly Registered

ILR(LR) Short of (7+28) Days

Post by cadnica » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:51 am

i received my and my wife refusal letter from HO saying that i have seven days to leave country(we did not applied for our 2 kids both born here).i applied FLR O to get the time towards 10 years. i came to UK 22nd of march 2006. i received refusal 17th of feb 2016 no in country appeal. but letter also says that i can make any application on reasonable grounds.
as i have applied ILR application on the 7th day (23rd of feb 2016). because of short of funds i am not able to apply for wife and 2 kids . now the solicitor is saying that i can apply flr fp for wife and 2 kids and i can fill the ex 160 fee exemption form for their application. for doing that it will give some time and my wife and kids will not class as over stayer as they will apply within 28 days of the refusal.
please if you have any advice .
regards

Obie
Ireland

Re: ILR(LR) Short of (7+28) Days

Post by Obie » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:58 am

But i advised you that the application was wrong on this thread, but you ignored my advise, and hence the consequences.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... l#p1254796

The solicitors was clearly leading you into the abyss . Now your claim has been certified.

Certificate will need to be revoked first.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

cadnica
Newly Registered

Post by cadnica » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:48 am

Thanks once again Obie
Q1. Refusal letter says that on the reasonable grounds to stay in uk I can make any other aplication.
Q2. I have 7 days to leave the country and can appeal against decision with 28 days after departing from UK.
As u said that certification needs to remove first.
My solicitor applied ilr.
May I please ask u r understanding now.
As I applied ilr on the 7th day of refusal which is 28 days before my 10 year.
Please share u r understanding towards my application
Kind regards

knucks

Post by knucks » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:35 am

Obie wrote:But i advised you that the application was wrong on this thread, but you ignored my advise, and hence the consequences.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... l#p1254796

The solicitors was clearly leading you into the abyss . Now your claim has been certified.

Certificate will need to be revoked first.
Dear Obie,

I have a question, I need to cover 3 months to get to the ilr on 10 years route. I don't know whether to submit FLR O or FLR FP :/ I'm extremely confused. My understanding is that in most cases UKV&I doesn't give in country right of appeal & certify the claims.

If that happens, does it mean the clock towards 10 years lawful residence stops ?

Please shed some light, thx

cadnica
Newly Registered

Post by cadnica » Wed May 18, 2016 12:54 pm

dear Obie
I finally got my ILR yesterday. As my Flro was refused just before 15 days of my 10 years. After got refusal I applied ILR on 10 years basis. For my wife I applied FLR FP requesting that her husband application for ILR already in process plz hold the application until husband decision .
Today I got acknowledgement from home office for my wife application that home office received the flrfp application and will try to make the decision asap.
Now plz advised me what I need to do for my wife application . Shall I send my ILR biometric card photocopy to home office to support my wife application . As I also going to apply British passport for my two son next week.
Regards
Umar

cadnica
Newly Registered

Post by cadnica » Wed May 18, 2016 12:58 pm

Dear moderator
Plz do advise me in this regard.
My wife application Flrfp in process.
I just received ILR yesterday.
Have two kids 1 year and 5 year born in uk.
Will apply their naturalisation soon.
What will I need to do to support wife application .
Kind regards
Umar

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Wed May 18, 2016 9:05 pm

cadnica wrote:dear Obie
I finally got my ILR yesterday. As my Flro was refused just before 15 days of my 10 years. After got refusal I applied ILR on 10 years basis. For my wife I applied FLR FP requesting that her husband application for ILR already in process plz hold the application until husband decision .
Today I got acknowledgement from home office for my wife application that home office received the flrfp application and will try to make the decision asap.
Now plz advised me what I need to do for my wife application . Shall I send my ILR biometric card photocopy to home office to support my wife application . As I also going to apply British passport for my two son next week.
Regards
Umar
hello umar,

can you please tell me whether your flr o was refused 15 days short of exact 10 years , or 15 days short of the 28 days before 10 years ? as one is allowed to make application 28 days prior to 10 year ..

congratulations
salam

cadnica
Newly Registered

Post by cadnica » Thu May 19, 2016 1:38 am

Dear friend
I came in 23 Mar 2006 , flro applied on 7th Oct 2015 with valid tier 4 leave. Refusal received on 17th of Feb. I applied ilr 23rd of April. So I believe i was short 1 day .if I disregard 28 days.
Apologise for putting 15 days Short. But ivwas told by solicitor doesn't matter even I am short 2 month by the time the application reach to case worker you Will b complete u r 10 years
Regards
Umar

cadnica
Newly Registered

Post by cadnica » Thu May 19, 2016 10:05 am

cadnica wrote:Dear friend
I came in 23 Mar 2006 , flro applied on 7th Oct 2015 with valid tier 4 leave. Refusal received on 17th of Feb. I applied ilr 23rd of Feb 2016 So I believe i was short 1 day .if I disregard 28 days.
Apologise for putting 15 days Short. But ivwas told by solicitor doesn't matter even I am short 2 month by the time the application reach to case worker you Will b complete u r 10 years
Regards
Umar