ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sehrishj
Newly Registered

Spouse visa

Post by Sehrishj » Thu May 19, 2016 2:11 am

Hi people .. I hope you guys can help me with this .. I have always checked this forum if I need to know any information .: I hope u guys can get me out of this misery
Here it goes
I got married in jan2015 .. I moved to pak .. Flew back n forth to uk .. Now we are expecting and I want to stay in uk .. So I am trying to get my husband here
He s working for airlines in pak .. And hopefully they will move him to uk so he will have a job when he will come here..
My confusion is .. Will his job letter from airline stating the gross salary contribute to the financial requirement ? Also if he has a short fall can he show savings aswell ? I am not working at the moment Coz I am pregnant .. But as soon as I am done I will start looking for job .. I am not on any benefits either .. Should I find a job and attach a letter of employment ? Or his savings and job offer letter will be enough ? Please let me know which way to go ? Or shud he not bother showing the job letter and just show cash savings ?
Many thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 19, 2016 8:58 am

How much cash savings do you/he have and how long has it been in the bank?

For an entry clearance spouse visa, YOU need to meet the salary/income financial requirement with proof of payslips and bank statements. His 'job offer' will not be considered.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sehrishj
Newly Registered

Post by Sehrishj » Thu May 19, 2016 4:30 pm

CR001 wrote:How much cash savings do you/he have and how long has it been in the bank?

For an entry clearance spouse visa, YOU need to meet the salary/income financial requirement with proof of payslips and bank statements. His 'job offer' will not be considered.
Thank u so much for replying
If there is no income I know we need to show £62500 n as to be in the bank for 6 months.. He has that kind of savings can he show his saving only ? If I ll wait to recover and look for employment it is going to prolong the wait to apply so we are just trying to find ways to apply as soon as we can

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 19, 2016 4:33 pm

He can show savings in his name, but it cannot be savings from a loan.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sehrishj
Newly Registered

Post by Sehrishj » Thu May 19, 2016 5:18 pm

CR001 wrote:He can show savings in his name, but it cannot be savings from a loan.
Yeah it's definitely not a loan .. He has sold lands .. So the money has come from there also this money is in the national savings owned by government in Pakistan .. He earns interest every month..they give u cheques so if you want to take the money out you can .. I don't know if you have heard of this .. But he said he has used the national savings certificate for visit visa for uk in the past many times .. .. Can he still use them for spouse visa ? Or this money has to be in a normal bank saving account or current account ?
Thank you

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu May 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Sehrishj wrote:
CR001 wrote:He can show savings in his name, but it cannot be savings from a loan.
Yeah it's definitely not a loan .. He has sold lands .. So the money has come from there also this money is in the national savings owned by government in Pakistan .. He earns interest every month..they give u cheques so if you want to take the money out you can .. I don't know if you have heard of this .. But he said he has used the national savings certificate for visit visa for uk in the past many times .. .. Can he still use them for spouse visa ? Or this money has to be in a normal bank saving account or current account ?
Thank you
Has to readily accessible in cash, been held at the level of greater fro six months or more, and not be fixed deposits.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....