ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

was_pree
Newly Registered

Visit visa refused

Post by was_pree » Fri May 20, 2016 12:47 pm

HI
My aunty applied for visit visa for 5 years with her son and has been refused today with following reason

1.The home office said she did not show her asset but she had attached her financial report with the application.
2.The have been given visa from 6 months ,2 years to 5 years in last 10 years which expired couple months back in which ukba stated that they have not visited after 2010 but they have been visiting UK till 2013 latest.

The reason which are provided buy ukba does not match their status but they have refused the visa and there is no right to appeal so any help from here will be appreciated. What do i do about this case and how to go about it.

adnan742
Newly Registered

Re: Visit visa refused

Post by adnan742 » Wed May 25, 2016 3:37 pm

same case with my brother application last month, visa got rejected because caseworker didn;t find the sponsor documents which he had submitted..its been almost a month now trying to explain them.... you can contact them by using this online email form..
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/