ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP Appeal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mazzie_K
Newly Registered

EEA FP Appeal

Post by Mazzie_K » Fri May 20, 2016 10:57 am

Hi There,

I am hoping to get some guidance, I have not had any success with google, the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal Chamber Call Centre and British High Commission is so busy I can't get through.

I applied for an EEA permit, it was refused (my fault, I didn't submit the correct documents) with option to appeal. I sent through an appeal, however was told it could take roughly 12months. My life parnter and I plan to leave mid June, so we dont have 12months to wait. I sent through an "expedite request", but obviously my grounds for the expedite request wasn't good enough to put through the request.

I have spoken to immigration attorneys, which suggested that I should cancel and re-apply for the EEA permit.

My question is, how do I cancel the appeal. Time is ticking and I'm stressing that I might need to stay behind, whilst my partner goes to the UK.

Please help! :)

rajib4u

Re: EEA FP Appeal

Post by rajib4u » Fri May 20, 2016 3:47 pm

It is very easy! just send an email to first tier tribunal court customer service with all your detail and ref number. You can write them you would like to cancel your appeal and they will do it on the be half of you. Best of luck!

Gomjaba

Post by Gomjaba » Sat May 21, 2016 6:28 am

mid June? Seems .....tight... One way or another.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat May 21, 2016 7:44 pm

An appeal can be lodged in tandem with a new application. There is no reason to withdraw.

You also have the options of submitting the missing evidence with the appeal so documents, which will be subject to a review..
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

akz

Post by akz » Sun May 22, 2016 3:16 am

Hi Obie

I have won my eea4 and eea3 case in FTT , home office ask for permission to appeal, it is rejected by FTT, now HO applying directly for permission to appeal to Upper court. I think this will take another one year to be finalized.

Is it possible that i can apply again for eea3 and eea4 with new evidence while waiting for my appeal final decision.

thank
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped