ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 G Dependent Visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahzaam
Pakistan

TIER 2 G Dependent Visa

Post by shahzaam » Fri May 20, 2016 5:19 pm

All Gurus,

Just wondering if you could share your thoughts/advise please.

Currently I'm on TIER2 G leave with two dependents. I've got a job offer from an employer and I’m intending to switch under same SOC Code. I’m not handing in my resignation until I got BRP card from UKVI. I’ve some queries in my mind;
• Our visas (Myself and two dependents) will be expiring in August 2016 with current employer. Can I apply for switch visa for myself only first through premier service and then apply for my dependents later by post (less fees) definitely before the expiry of their leave?
• Will there be any issue if I’m not working for my current employer and my dependents’ leave still valid until expiry?
• How long does it take normally to get an appointment for premier service? I’m near to Sheffield.

I’m really looking forward your help please.

Thanks again.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: TIER 2 G Dependent Visa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 20, 2016 11:54 pm

1. Yes, you can apply first and then dependents later.

2. No issue, they will still have valid leave.

3. Appointments are available roughly 20-28 days in advance. You will have to check availability when you start the process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shahzaam
Pakistan

Re: TIER 2 G Dependent Visa

Post by shahzaam » Sat May 21, 2016 10:30 am

Hi CR001,

Many Thanks for quick response.